What will Dany and Jons relationship be?

Rickyhunt

This question is making a big assumption that Jon Snow will come back as a human, if he comes back at all.  George Martin is on record saying Tolkien should have let Gandalf stay dead.  I agree. 

On the hypothetical that Jon does come back and he comes back as a human male, and not as a red-headed wildling female with crooked teeth, his love is Arya.  Should he turn out as Azor Ahai, he gets to stick a great big sword in Arya's chest.  AA's story is about the sacrifice of his most beloved woman to create lightbringer.

A blue winter rose is a symbol of Stark tragedy in the making.  Have we ever seen a blue rose and the situation ended up happily for a Stark?  No.  A blue rose is not a good sign for a Stark.  The blue rose represents a bad decision on the part of a Stark.  A Stark who allowed himself/herself to love the wrong person.  I guess you could say a love affair between Jon and Arya can be consistently represented by a blue rose.  What Dany saw in her vision is the death of a Stark at the wall.  Jon's death.  It does not mean she will fall in love with him. 

Wut?

I declare anybody who claims Rhaegar is totally innocent in this whole thing is my enemy :)

I can't say if Rhaegar is guilty OR innocent because there isn't even enough information to know what, where, when, why or how. I'm anxious to know the story too, but I'm not going to make one up to pass the time until it's revealed.;)

They will fight each other in the beginning, as Jon Stark,King of Winter, will engage his aunt Daenerys Targaryen, Dragon Queen of the South, but he will defeat her and warg and tame Drogon to prove his heritage. She will be wet after that.

While Torrhen Stark, last King in the North, bent his knee to Aegon the Conqueror, it will be Targaryen Queen Conqueror who will bend the knee to King of Winter. And they will strenghten this with "pact of ice and fire", which was promised to Cregan Stark long ago,where Targaryen princess would marry to Stark heir.

All of the below...

It's gonna be hot. To die for.

bow chicka wow wow

I am all about it.

:smileysex:

I don't think they'll fall in love. I definitely think they'll hook up though. Maybe an angry one night stand before the final battle against the Others?

Whether it's a hook-up, a torrid affair, or Twu Wuv, if I "ship" anything in the ASOIAF, it's this... simply because of these boards.

I will enjoy it on screen, and I will enjoy it on the page.

Then I will bring my popcorn to these boards, and enjoy the best schadenfreude ever.

IMHO whatever we have here is already enough to claim he is at least reckless and irrational.

How so, if you don't know any of his motivations then you can't make a judgement call like that. It's like Jaimie killing the mad king, everyone looks down on him because of it, but all of those looking down on him would have been burnt to a crisp if he hadn't done what he did.

Archived