Waking a dragon from stone

Scootaloo Stark

then where is the stone?

and I do not think Ned will literally talk with him. 

fire eater just spun a ton of stark stone connections a few posts above

another thought was that jon is in a comatose state, there is a quote from the books "still as stone"

and there is the Shireen side of it, where she is the stone ingredient(with her greyscale(stonemen) that is needed to raise jon i:e mel burning her. only death can pay fore life

also if u remember back in AGOT after Ned loses his head, rickon has a dream/vision of him in the crypts

jon will finish his dream of walking down into the crypts of winterfell and Ned will tell him about his parentage and he will awake as a targaryen(dragon)

here just read Fire Eaters thread http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/97892-waking-dragon-from-stone-the-reveal-of-rlj/

I created a more refined version of the theory.

is it possible that his dead body was carried back and buried inside the crypts then he reborn from there?

Not physically, but he mentions in AGoT of a dream where he descends into the crypts of WF, scared of what is waiting down there for him, but he always wakes up before he can complete the dream. In a coma, he will complete the dream, and find Ned down there waiting to tell Jon the truth. The thread I posted goes into full detail. 

I created a more refined version of the theory.

the 2 kings to wake the dragon, thats the first ive seen it mentioned involving jons ressurection criteria. but an easier take on it could just be stannis and mance. i know it seems bland but with the upcoming battle at Winterfell both of them have a good chance of not surviving, and thats 2 kings off the board. George did say that a lot of ppl are going to hit the road this book. just a thouht. their 2 deaths could just be the starting pistol for Jons reawakening to begin, like Mel seeing after all that Stannis isnt AA.

Melisandre does not always refer to the dragon part of the prophecy as being "dragons"-

Also, prophecy is not always literate. It can be translated wrong and mixed up over time, especially when so many cultures share the same prophecy. The important thing is that it involves "stone" and "dragon(s)" and "waking" something.

If Dany is Azor Ahai then she goes against the interpretation of Lightbringer being a burning sword and if she is TPtwP then she proves the interpretation of "prince" wrong. There is no reason to assume that Jon (or someone else) can't fulfil the prophecy in a less literate way too, especially when GRRM states-

This does seem like the most obvious choice.

However, I don't think it excludes another from fulfilling the same requirement in a less literate way

dragon breath is lightbringer. Less literate way, right ?

aemon himself said the prince might be lost in translation

the 2 kings to wake the dragon, thats the first ive seen it mentioned involving jons ressurection criteria. but an easier take on it could just be stannis and mance. i know it seems bland but with the upcoming battle at Winterfell both of them have a good chance of not surviving, and thats 2 kings off the board. George did say that a lot of ppl are going to hit the road this book. just a thouht. their 2 deaths could just be the starting pistol for Jons reawakening to begin, like Mel seeing after all that Stannis isnt AA.

There is more pointing to Stannis winning the Battle of Ice. 

I always thought dragon waking from stone means Danny's dragons waking from petrified stone eggs.

That's exactly what it is.  Waking dragons (meaning more than one) from stone is the hatching of Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion from petrified eggs.

Archived