Football 4-3 International break is finally over!

baxus

Arsenal played very well today but they are the most wasteful team I've seen in awhile. Giroud, Ozil, Sanchez, Walcott should have scored a number of goals. I'll take a 2-0 win but with the chances we're creating, we should be running teams like City are.

Good day except for City scoring in 90th minute. Weak.

Arsenal played very well today but they are the most wasteful team I've seen in awhile. Giroud, Ozil, Sanchez, Walcott should have scored a number of goals. I'll take a 2-0 win but with the chances we're creating, we should be running teams like City are.

Just saw the highlight reel; couldn't help but face palm at the missed chances.

The second half was so much better. Stunning strike by Benteke and a great goal by Martial. Blind's goal was not half bad either. United were the better side and deserved the win. Liverpool might have fared better had Rodgers set the team up to be a bit more positive from the beginning.

Rodgers has to go. No system, no style, no plan. The team is far less than the sum of parts. I know we're missing Studge, Cou, Hendo, Lallana, Flanagan and Allen but I have zero confidence that Rodgers will suddenly find a clue when they return.

Yeah, I was going to say it was a dreadful gameplan, but that would imply there was a gameplan. Ings in particular had no idea what Rodgers wanted him to be doing, did he?

It probably comes as a surprise, but I'm very happy with our match today. I even managed to see the goals, as they came before I left for the birthday party, and after I had delivered at the party.

Man, how bad is that Chelsea defence to let Steven Naismith score three times?? Yes, he's a model professional, runs tirelessly etc - but he is a rather limited player. Makes smart runs, but not much speed. No dribbling. A good defence contains him rather easily. Chelsea? They let him run riot. Jose is struggling.

Archived