Balerion vs Vhagar

Ned's Honour

Of the two greatest dragons who would come out on top. Balerion just before his death and Vhagar during the dance. Balerion would have a slight edge in size, but Vhagar is noted as being especially fierce and would have more experience by being alive longer after the conquest. Riders would make a huge difference, so lets day they're riderless.

Who would win? Or would they just kill each other. Personally I'd give it to that hoary old bitch, but only by the slimmest of margins, and she could win but still die anyway.

Of the two greatest dragons who would come out on top. Balerion just before his death and Vhagar during the dance. Balerion would have a slight edge in size, but Vhagar is noted as being especially fierce and would have more experience by being alive longer after the conquest. Riders would make a huge difference, so lets day they're riderless.

Who would win? Or would they just kill each other. Personally I'd give it to that hoary old bitch, but only by the slimmest of margins, and she could win but still die anyway.

Balerion all the way. That right there is the champ, the best of the best. 

Depend on the riders, Vhagar was killed by Caraxes who was half Vhagar's size and had less battle experience but his rider was The Rogue Prince himself. 

I nearly lost my mind when i read that Prince Daemon hopped from Caraxes to Vhagar and stabbed Dark Sister to Aemon's eye, craaazyyy

Archived