Who will be the most villainous character to survive AWOW?

Logicsbane

Every great tale needs a villain....so of the greatest current villains, who do you think will survive the next book. I will lost whom I feel are antagonists ,tho with this series, it is sometimes hard to tell.

1. Cercei Lannister
2.Euron GreyJoy
3. Roose and Ramsey Bolton
4.Lord Baelish

My guess is that Little Finger and the Boltons eat shit next book.

I wouldn't really call Cersei an antagonist, simply because she is a POV character, so she is more of an anti-hero. But I can definitely see her living throughout the next book.

Euron as well. His role will be huge, I feel. He'll probably live out the next book.

I can definitely see Roose and Ramsay dying in the next book.

Ambivalent towards Littlefinger. Not much of a fan but I can't see him dying anytime soon.

I think Ramsay bites it in WoW. Cersei, Littlefinger, Euron and Roose I reckon will make it to the last book, but will all probably ultimately die. Honestly though, I hope GRRM doesn't go down the cliche road of having all the 'bad' guys getting their comeuppance's whilst all the 'good' guys survive and live happily ever after. But that's just me, I prefer the 'bad' guys overall. 

I agree with the OP. Have a feeling Littlefinger and Bolton are gone by the end of TWOW.

As for the rest of them, I'm not sure. Crow's Eye hasn't gotten enough screentime, I want to see more of him and figure out his deal. Olenna Tyrell (if we can call her a villain) might die. Extremely old southern women might have trouble surviving blizzard ice zombie apocolypse, Then again it would probably be unwise to ever underestimate her.

I wish Ramsay would die ... It'd be awesome to see him die a slow agonizing death. But this is grrm so i doubt it actually will happen. But i have read theories that Roose will kill him.... That'd be nice cuz he seems to be the only person Ramsay cares about ( only in the sociopathic way he's capable of caring for anyone).

I like the (maybe wrong) Littlefinger idea from GOT Academy, and that it won't be clear-cut how pessimistic things ultimately turn out to be because he would (in this assessment) make things *slightly* more (faux-)democratic for underdogs like him.

I will also guess Rickon and his Skagosi, and some Greyjoy. Perhaps Jon in many ways (a revived person is never completely whole, according to Martin).

No, please not Little Finger.   He needs to go.   As much as I would love to see Cersei fall absolutely from grace and watch her try to scratch her way back to the top it's just wishful thinking.   Since the Boltons are wrapped in so much mystery and menace, I'm going with Roose to see it all through.   Not Ramsay though.   With all the suspicion that Roose could be supernatural how would it serve him to go to Essos?   

Thirded.  Daenerys Stormborn Forger of Chains, General of Genocide, First of her name.

Haha....I get it, but Dany isn't really a villain at this time. Her motivations and intentions are not really evil. In her mind she is a bit entitled, but generally good, considering she was raised by her douche bag brother. What I do think is that she is a bit dumb, and will eventually go mad, making her the worst of the worst ....but thats a revelation for the next book or ADOS.

The Bolton's will both bite it. The North remembers.

I think Euron and Littlefinger both survive.

I'm a little bit more dubious on Cersei. She has to survive a while as she is our only King's Landing POV. I think she makes it until late in the book at the least. Aegon has to get to KL to put her under threat, or Arya has to return to Westeros. I think she makes it. I think Jaime, Arya, or Tyrion take her down.

I think it will be Roose- there's a reason why the Starks have never extinguished House Bolton even they've had so many opportunities over the centuries and I think it may be because the Starks need the Boltons help somehow to defeat the White Walkers.

Of course if Roose and Fat Walda have a baby boy, then I can see him getting it in the last couple hundred pages of ADOS - hope no though!!!

Archived