Who will be the most villainous character to survive AWOW?

Logicsbane

Again there are some clear leaks from the TV show which likely indicate the fates of some of these people during the next book.

I'll predict Dany becomes more villainous in TWOW as she heads further towards the 'mad queen' where I think her arc will eventually land, I don't see Euron dying either so he will be up there, possibly also one of the Boltons (although I am convinced at least one will die).

Dany survives.  Anyone says otherwise is just trolling.

Littlefinger and Euron survive.

one or both Boltons die.  I predict Ramsy dies, Roose lives.

Victarion dies.

Tyrion lives.

Stannis dies, or dies and is revived and goes to the others' side.

To me the big question is whether this is where one or both Lannister twins get it.  I predict they die together, with Jaime killing Cersei and dying himself within a chapter or three at most, if not right together, such as a murder suicide.  Whether it's in wow or a later book I don't know.l

For me Euron Greyjoy feels like the same kind of sadistic monster same as Joffrey and Ramsey.

So far there had been just 1 sadistic monster heavily active in the books at a time.

Joffrey was alive - we got some sort of side notices/rumors/hearsay about Ramsey followed by introduction as ruthless (with hints of sadism involved)

Joffrey dies.

Ramsey reappears and is given free reign over Jeyne and Theon, his sadism is shown close and personal.

Euron is introduced - shown to be sadistic and ruthless. He takes power, gives orders, we hear memories of his siblings (Auron was abused, Victarion's wife raped, his crew cut off tongues). But so far - he hasn't shown his close and personal side as Joffrey and Ramsey's actions was from the direct POV of their victims /witnesses - Sansa/Tyrion and Theon. So far we have been held on a distance from his most hideous crimes.

My prediction that Ramsey bites the dust soon - or is put down short by Roose, and then Euron gets shown to us close and personal.

So Ramsey doesn't survive the AWOW, Euron is next Ramsey/Joffrey to take his place and reign terror on helpless victims - he survives this book.

Varys, naturally.

Though whether he's a "villain" or not can be up for debate.

I consider him to be one for the things he's done "for the realm." However, I find him interesting and entertaining and he definitely has better survival instincts than most characters.

I don't get all the LF hate. -_- great character who has been well developed and has played a critical role in almost every relevant story arc.

Like him or hate him, I don't think anybody is denying that Littlefinger is a great character, and nobody is questioning his role in the story. I think the hate derives from his personality, goal, or even his impact on the lives of other characters. Sansa fans, for example, mightn't like Petyr simply because he plays Sansa like a pawn for a lot of the story. They might, however, like him because he is for Sansa, in a strange way. Although his ambition is really for himself, he seems like he's on her side.

I may be a bit of a sadist, but I am actually pulling for Ramsay to survive.  He is the classic maniacal villain and is just a good character to read about because he is so incredibly evil and twisted.

I also need Littlefinger to survive till the end.  He's the mastermind and I need him to ALMOST grasp his final glory before it all comes crashing down upon him...and then I need Varys to stand over him "tsk tsk"-ing.

Cersei is just incompetent and paraniod.  She needs to go as soon as possible.  Her smug satisfaction with herself as she makes one buffoonery after another in aFfC is reason enough for me to need her gone.  With any luck, Jaime will be the one to take her out.

Like him or hate him, I don't think anybody is denying that Littlefinger is a great character, and nobody is questioning his role in the story. I think the hate derives from his personality, goal, or even his impact on the lives of other characters. Sansa fans, for example, mightn't like Petyr simply because he plays Sansa like a pawn for a lot of the story. They might, however, like him because he is for Sansa, in a strange way. Although his ambition is really for himself, he seems like he's on her side.

I share a similar opinion hence my bio showing them as my top 1-2 picks.
I really want LF to be more chaotic neut than chaotic evil even if the show makes him worse than in the book. The characters seem a lot more 3 dimensional on their 2D plane than on the actual 3d medium--perhaps dany will take a turn for the worst--she is the kind of character I could see joining the 'dark' side.

• 1 month later...

I pick Petyr Baelish to survive because he is wily and intelligent. I think he will be found out, but flee into exile where he has stashed plenty of money. I see him as manipulative and not a good guy but far from the true villainy of a Ramsey or a Joffrey. He is definitely out of himself but plans to take Sansa with him. He's not pure evil.

Roose may survive but Ramsey is toast.

Victarion is a dead man walking.

Littlefinger will make it to the end, with his teleporting around Westeros. 

Baelish will end up being offed by Sansa. I'm pretty sure the Sansa storyline is leading her to end up being LF's comeuppance.

Varys will probably die with the failure of the fake Aegon. But that may not happen until Book 7.

For me, I hope Drogon will kark it and be killed off by the Others, leaving Viserion and Rhaegal to be controlled by the other dragonriders.

It almost would be easier to predict which villain gets offed as opposed to who survives. 

Who I can see dying in AWoW:

Lady Stoneheart

High Sparrow

Littlefinger

Robert Strong (AKA Gregor Clegane) 

Victarion

The Harpy

Ramsay

Roose

Who survives:

Cersei

Tyrion