Will Blackfish join the Targaryens?

Abdallah

Is there something I'm missing? Why do people think that Dany will make Tyrion her advisor? The last we heard of her she was surrounded by Dothraki, and Tyrion is still in Meereen, which is descending into war. Was there some new Winds chapter or something?

Captain Obvious sends his regards.

The guy that forcibly married one and helped keep the bastards on the throne?

It seems you've mistaken this for a Tyrion hate thread.

The situation in the Riverlands is the most complicated one. I believe Dany,her Essosi troops(Dothrakis,Unsullied,etc.), some Crownlands houses (including now Lord Bronn of Rosby and Stokeworth,Tyrion's old pal) and newly joined and fresh Vale troops will descend from the Vale of Arryn to the Riverlands.

In the Riverlands, Lannister and Frey power would be greatly diminished by that time. Brotherhood without Banners under Lady Stoneheart's orders commits Red Wedding 2.0 and Riverrun will be returned to Tullys,specifically Edmure and Blackfish.

But Stoneheart will eat dust by that time somehow,I am not sure how,I think her main purpose in the story would be committing this act of vengeance in Riverrun and give Robb's crown to either Brienne or Jaime to pass it to next Stark heir.

Anyways,river lords and BwB will be torn apart between Who to choose between Stannis and Dany, because by Dany's arrival, Stannis already crushed Boltons in the North and returned Winterfell to Starks, particularly Rickon, but by that time White Walkers invaded the North and occupied Winterfell,making Stannis not be able to stop them and their undead army and flee to south. Surviving northern lords and their armies and wildlings will escape south with him. He will need to sit on the Iron Throne asap and order the whole realm up north to fight the Walkers.

Dany on the other hand will burn down the Twins and Freys with dragons,exacting justice for the Red Wedding to please the lords of Riverlands and BwB,probably on Tyrion's advice (Fire Eater,thanks). When Stannis and his northern host and Dany and her troops collide for the ultimate control of the Riverlands, Stannis will be slain, burning in the fire of Dany's dragon,foreshadowed by his burning stag banner as well as Dany's "slayer of lies" vision.

When she defeats Stannis and northmen and maybe even capture Rickon, they will bend the knee to her. This is where she will get serious about White Walkers,but she can't fight two wars at the same time,so she decides to deal with fAegon first.

She will have the support of Vale (including mountain clans through Tyrion), North (survived northern lords and wildlings), Crackclaw Point (Bronn will big influence there) and Riverlands (BwB included,probably Gendry will be their leader at that point and maybe legitimized by Stannis when he meets him,because Shireen burned and there is no other male Baratheon left except Edric,who I suspect will join fAegon). fAegon will have Reach (Tyrells are deposed from the power and Randyll Tarly is the new Lord Paramount of the Reach), Stormlands (through legitimized by fAegon's decree Edric Baratheon of Storm's End) and Dorne (through his queen Arianne Martell). Westerlands might begin on fAegon's side because of newly appointed Lord Paramount Tyrek Lannister (by Varys' machinations), but Tyrion will go to Casterly Rock and reclaim his father's seat in his name and join Lannister troops with Dany's.

Oh,and Jaime will be captured by Dany in the Riverlands or maybe by Tyrion in the Rock. Dany will confront him about his crime of Kingslaying, but Jaime will reveal her the truth. She will probably feel more empathy to Jaime now knowing the truth,but can't do anything about it,since her not executing Jaime will put a stain on her reputation; forgiving a killer of her father is not a very popular move and would send a wrong message. All in all,she sentences him to die the following day. Tyrion will not like it.

I suspect at night before his execution,Tyrion will release him paying his Lannister debt back. Given I am full believer in Aerys being Jaime's dad, his Targ blood will help him in taming Tyrion's dragon Viserion (the white and gold dragon,which just paralells Jaime and his Kingsguard cloak) and escape the camp.

Jaime will eventually join the Battle of Dawn on Viserion's back, but his dragon will be turned against him by Bran Stark,who will warg the white beast. Hence Bloodraven's "you will fly" line. Jaime will have to kill Bran-controlled Viserion with his flaming sword (but I am sure dragon will be slain by some sword,and Jaime is a good candidate, plus there is an unfinished business between Bran and Jaime).

When Jaime deals with his dragon, he will try to go and attack Bran, but someone will intervene: the King of Winter,Jon Stark. It will be an epic sword fight between the two, but during the course of the battle, after Jon proves he is Rhaegar's kid and true heir by warging and taming Drogon, Jaime will bend the knee and will be ordered to deliver Sansa Stark from Cersei's clutches back to her cousin Jon alive from King's Landing. Sansa Stark is his last chance at honor after all, per Jaime. He will fulfill his oath,killing Cersei,but dying by her hand as well.

I think the Blackfish will side with Dany. Last I checked, the riverlords, including the Tullys, fought for Rhaenyra in the Dance. His price would likely be Riverrun and dominion over the Trident restored to his nephew Edmure, and justice for the RW. I think saw hints pointing to the Blackfish killing Aegon the same way Brynden Rivers killed Aegon Blackfyre: bow and arrow. The Blackfish's archery skills were on display throughout the series.  

Is there something I'm missing? Why do people think that Dany will make Tyrion her advisor? The last we heard of her she was surrounded by Dothraki, and Tyrion is still in Meereen, which is descending into war. Was there some new Winds chapter or something?

Then why send Tyrion to Dany if they're not going to meet? 

Archived