NFL 2015 Week Won cont: Return of the Honeybadger.

Jace, Extat

Damn. I didn't see it as I was out most of the night but that would have put me into the top 500 of a 383k player tournament.

Jaime - guess the prediction didn't hold true.

Eagles are such a bizarre mix of looking unstoppable and psyching themselves out. There's no way the team we saw in the 2nd half should have lost this game. 

Jace, I feel your pain; oh how I feel it.

But I was a fan of a team that won 5, and I was even an adult for one of them.

It's totally rational to feel this way even though in the big picture things haven't been so bad.

It's a terrible thing to watch something you love burn.

It's not burning yet, but I feel like Eric Ludendorff in the 1930's. Screaming for people to do something about the psycho ruining his country, but no one would listen.

It's nice to see you posting again, too.

If they can maintain that for an entire game they might post 60+ on somebody.

No question. I'm just terrified it'll be against Joe "0-16" Barry as Pot Roast dies on the field from a heart attack. 

There is no doubt that Berman is a horrible color commentator. I also can really understand why people get so bothered by him. Having said that, I personally like the one or two times a year he calls a game. I always wind up laughing at something dumb he says, and even if I don't, he is just such a icon in broadcasting that it brings me way way way back....  

Damn. I didn't see it as I was out most of the night but that would have put me into the top 500 of a 383k player tournament.

Jaime - guess the prediction didn't hold true.

He put the ball inside the pylon before he went out of bounds.  Instead of challenging, the Eagles just ran it in on the next play.

On the plus side, currently up pretty big for the week.  Not a bad start.

Not sure, but I like them. Not sure the gold helmets go with the red and black, but they're kinda cool.

Are they throwback uniforms or something? I just don't know how that color scheme is supposed to convey 49ers at all.

Though SkynJay is right -- those cheerleader uniforms are mighty fine.

Archived