littlefinger mistakes !

Mehmet Eren

Little finger one of the ultimate master of the game from same reason better than most .... he like chaos more than other and self centred so this puts more evil than other but mistakes one he is too much gable addicted person and his unstoppable desire for Sansa even he say he want to her father I believe in the end he want her in the bed last but not least he is teaching Sansa to well to play the game which prepare own destruction when story reveals his desire for sansa and his part for stark downfall North remember ...What you think ....

Thanks 

Almost every move of his is an "all-in-approach". Most moves are extremely risky (the dagger-lie to Ned) but also quite rewarding. So far he has been lucky but if he doesn't change his game his luck will run out sooner or later. And yes, I too believe that Sansa will be his downfall as she will combine his ability to read people and play them against each other with safety measures and better resources.

yeap my native language is turkish and sadly for me writing is my least improved skill.....

Hey don't stress, your English isnt perfect but it isnt that bad, I still managed to understand what you said.

If you want tips though im sure you can get corrected on here ;)

PS :( why the littlefinger hate Scootaloo??

Hey don't stress, your English isnt perfect but it isnt that bad, I still managed to understand what you said.

If you want tips though im sure you can get corrected on here ;)

PS :( why the littlefinger hate Scootaloo??

Thanks ... yeap after school years I have gotten rusty ...

yeap my native language is turkish and sadly for me writing is my least improved skill.....

As a non native English speaker myself I can understand having problems with spelling, but I think that most people will have no problem with that as long as they understand what you mean.

The problem that I had with you post is the lack of punctuation. It is very difficult to understand what you mean when it is all just one long sentence ! 

Considering Littlefinger started off as a lord of one of the smallest holdings in Westeroes and now he's the Lord Paramount of the Riverlands (the first new Lord Paramount in 300 years)  , Lord Protector of the Vale and the Lord of Harrenhall and all it's lands and income I would say his successes have been way more then his mistakes . We don't know what his final goal is so it's hard to even say he's made mistakes or that those mistakes will cost him. . Until we find out what his endgame is it's going to be difficult to judge the success or failure of his plans. 

Littlefinger is loyal only to Littlefinger and thus far he has been able to get by through his ability to ingratiate himself with powerful people, making himself invaluable to them, and walking the fine line between truth and lies that means he leaves everyone thinking he is loyal to them (when in reality, as I have said, he is loyal only to himself). He is also good at seizing opportunities that arise - for example, his alliance with the Tyrells.  

I agree that it is difficult to judge at present whether or not he has been successful.  As well as not knowing what his endgame is, we cannot see into the future and therefore we cannot tell yet how his calls will play out - they may lead to short-term success and long-term failure. 

Sansa is a weak link for him.  Even the biggest players in the Game of Thrones have weaknesses, and they can be beaten when those weaknesses are exploited by their enemies.  Sansa seems to be Littlefinger's weakness, though I do not believe that was always the case. I think when he was younger it was Cat. Cat married and was killed and is now lost to him (note: I cannot see a link up between Lady Stoneheart and Littlefinger - anyone who had an association with the Lannisters or Freys are on her 'list'). Sansa, on the other hand, is young, pretty and pliable.  She believes - for the moment - that Littlefinger has her best interests at heart and that he is going to instruct her on how to play the Game, and how to go from being a pawn to being a player. I think he still has a way to go in the Game, but it will be interesting to see how he reacts to the arrival of the Griffs and the potential subsequent arrival of Dany.  He will also have to somehow work around the fact that Tyrion is not dead, which makes it harder for him to marry off 'Sansa' rather than 'Alayne'. 

Cat is his real weak link. She always was. Everything he has done in his life has been to impress Cat. After he was embarrassed by Brandon Stark he made it his goal to improve himself socially/politically. I think it started as trying to be more powerful than the big fighting men to win influence over Cat. Why fight and risk dying if you can have the power/influence over bigger, stronger men to fight and die for you? At some point he fell in love with the power that his position gave him and lost sight of his initial purpose (Winning Cat's love) until she appears in KL in AGoT. Then he does all he can to separate Cat and Ned. Once Cat dies at the Red Wedding, LF shifts his attention to Sansa. It is said over and over how much Sansa is like a young Cat. I think his endgame changed from just wanting power to impress a girl though. That is a little too superficial for a major player in the game. 

Sansa will be his downfall in some way. Either directly or indirectly. By teaching her to play the game, LF thinks he is grooming her to be one of his own pawns, but I think that the student will surpass the master and Sansa will turn the Lords of the Riverlands and the Vale against LF. I bet he is dead/captured/exiled by the end of TWoW.

Archived