littlefinger mistakes !

Mehmet Eren

I think he made a mistake when he put all 3 of Kettleblacks sons in Cersei's hands.  1 of LF's most valuable pieces is about to loose all 3 of his sons because of LF's actions.

The Kettleblacks are grown men and they made their own decisions and I doubt that their father will blame Littlefinger especially when they made their own choices to sleep with Cersei and murder the High Septon , i doubt Littlefinger told them to do either of those things. 

Blackfish Tully, the Kettleblacks were on LF's payroll and he ordered them to Kings Landing when Bronn was highering sellswords for Tyrion.  Then he told them to start spying for Cersei and to get in close with her.  What she had them to afterwards was yes not on LF's orders, but he put them into a situation where they are all about to be killed, and helping his sons is probably a large part of the payment LF promised to Sr Kettleblack.

Blackfish Tully, the Kettleblacks were on LF's payroll and he ordered them to Kings Landing when Bronn was highering sellswords for Tyrion.  Then he told them to start spying for Cersei and to get in close with her.  What she had them to afterwards was yes not on LF's orders, but he put them into a situation where they are all about to be killed, and helping his sons is probably a large part of the payment LF promised to Sr Kettleblack.

Why would Kettleblack Sr blame Littlefinger for what happened to his sons? Littlefinger did not order them to do the things they did that got them in trouble and I remember from the books that he did not "order" them to Kings Landing but suggested to Oswell that there would be opportunity for them if they went to Kings Landing  . I'm sure Littlefinger is working on plans to get them out of Kings Landing but even if he doesn't manage it Oswell is going to blame the Lannisters/ Tyrells for what happens to them not Littlefinger. 

How do you figure that?

Many of us expect Jon Snow's influence and power to grow, eventually leading to winning the Iron Throne. We will get a glimpse of what will happen in the Winds of Winter via tv show Games of Thrones from leaks for upcoming season six. The leak stated  that Jon Snow character has been seeing participating in a battle pitting Northern forces against the Bolton army. In my opinion it's most likely that Jon Snow would be the one leading the Northern forces and it is likely that Bolton would be defeated,  effectively making Jon Snow the undisputed leader of the North, defacto King in the North if you will.

The defeat of Bolton would restore lead to restoration of  Winterfell  back to Starks and that would likely give book Sansa the leverage she needs to come out of hiding and depose of Littlefinger.

I guess I just don't follow that logic.  LF risked his sons lives and lost, but LF did not loose anything only Kettleblack did.  Yes he should be mad at the Lannisters and High Septon and whoever else, but I can't imagine anyone not being mad at LF as well.

Kettleblack Sr sent his sons to Kings Landing not Littlefinger . Littlefinger is Kettleblack's employer not his master , he can't force Kettleblack Sr to send his sons into harms way . 

The Kettleblacks were prospering very well until they went off script and started murdering High Septons and sleeping with Queens , how is that Littlefinger's fault? 

I'm sure Kettleblack is worried about his sons and trying to save them and I'm sure Littlefinger is helping him with all his resources. 

How do you figure that?

when even cersei comes to the conclusion that Ned Stark bastard elected LC & Stannis on the wall equals trouble it speaks volumes about LF selfconfidence

I think he made a mistake when he put all 3 of Kettleblacks sons in Cersei's hands.  1 of LF's most valuable pieces is about to loose all 3 of his sons because of LF's actions.

funny that LF doesn't see that betrayal coming

The Kettleblacks are grown men and they made their own decisions and I doubt that their father will blame Littlefinger especially when they made their own choices to sleep with Cersei and murder the High Septon , i doubt Littlefinger told them to do either of those things. 

no but LF told them to do the queens bidding. and the father might /will betray Lf to save his sons and not to mention all three sons sayin the same thing about LF might raise questions

no but LF told them to do the queens bidding. and the father might /will betray Lf to save his sons and not to mention all three sons sayin the same thing about LF might raise questions

1.  I'm sure sleeping with the Queen and murdering the High Septon were not in Littlefinger's instruction.

2. How will betraying Littlefinger save his sons? who would he betray Littlefinger to ?

3. Really how much do the Kettleblack boys know? Littlefinger would not trust them with anything crucial so all they could say was that Littlefinger sent them to Kings Landing to spy for him and even if somebody believes them what could they really do ? 

LF can't really be held accountable. He asked the Kettleblacks' father to send them to Kings Landing -

"When the Imp sent off her guards, the Queen had Ser Lancel hire sellswords for her. Lancel found her the Kettleblacks, which delighted your little Lord husband, since the lads were in his pay through his man Bronn. But it was me who told Oswell to get his sons to Kings Landing when I learned that Bronn was looking for swords. Three hidden daggers, Alayne, now perfectly placed".

LF also seems to admit that he's lost control of one Kettleblack -

"Osmund has become especially unreliable since he joined the kingsguard. That white cloak does things to a man, I find. Even a man like him."

I'm sure with LF's ability to talk his way out of situations, he'll blame their capture on Cersei!

LF tells Sansa that his plan is to wed Sansa to Harry then reveal Sansa to the rest of the Lords of the Vale who will then help Sansa go home and claim her birthright.  Of course LF thinks Bran and Rickon are dead which means that Winterfell would fall to Sansa, but Bran and Rickon are alive and Robb's will most likely named Jon as his heir and left out Sansa.  If LF tries to claim Winterfell in Sansa's name, he will fail because he will have nothing to prove that Sansa is actually Sansa(especially if fArya gets found out) while Rickon and Jon have Direwolves.  LF is already Lord Paramount of the Trident and Lord Protector of the Vale but those are both shaky situations.  The Brotherhood could really start to shake up the Riverlands and Nestor and Myranda could start to shake up the Vale.  I reckon LF has a couple more things up his sleeve though.  LF and Sansa is one of the storylines I'm most looking forward to in TWOW.  

1.  I'm sure sleeping with the Queen and murdering the High Septon were not in Littlefinger's instruction.

2. How will betraying Littlefinger save his sons? who would he betray Littlefinger to ?

3. Really how much do the Kettleblack boys know? Littlefinger would not trust them with anything crucial so all they could say was that Littlefinger sent them to Kings Landing to spy for him and even if somebody believes them what could they really do ? 

1.) does it matter. the moment three persons are saying the same thing indipendantly it raises question (especially if it says: work ofr the queen)

2.) to the small council of course. and information about the murder of joffrey is imho worth a pardon.

3. ) that the boys work for Lf is alone is reason to investigate. LF shouldn't fear the sons it's the father he should fear.

Archived