Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

The previous R&R was getting too long, so we'll continue here.

Quoting Ran:

The topic of the thread is discussing things you disliked about the episode. It is not a place to throw insults at one another or to act as if he normal rules of the forum do not apply. Discussion of why people disliked something is permitted, but remember the topic at hand -- this is not a debate thread, it's a discussion thread specifically about episode details or events that posters disliked.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Why-Game-Thrones-Changed-Varys-Story-Arc-85767.html?utm_source=followistic&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=followistic#flw_c=email&flw_n=55f889b0f0577d651500f842

"But the reason I didn’t is because I wasn’t doing the books. I didn’t want to read a brilliant scene in the books that wasn’t in the TV series and worry about it. Or vice versa.

Nice try! But rest assured, you don't ever have to worry about that vice-versa scenario.

I may have started the Larry and Marge suggestion. Newest rumor is both her and tommen becoming favour faith members.

I'm sure I've read it elsewhere. Maybe there are lots of people wondering if that will happen?

Look, it's the guy who plays Sandor's Baby Brother, LOL and wink wink.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/game-of-thrones--mountain-challenges-arm-wrestling-champion-174059304.html

I'm sure many remember the complaints, as nice as this guy may be..........he almost seems young enough to be Rory's son, HA  

when it appeared he was going to sve her in leaked photos I thought if tommen dies how far would the lannister and tyrells go to hold on to power?

How far would the Lannisters and Tyrells go to hold onto power, or how far would the Benioffs (or should it be Benioves?) and Weisses go to fuck up the story further? :eek:

The reality was that Dave and Dan wanted to keep Varys going in the show. And George is going, ‘But he is, he’s hiding.’ And they’re going, ‘Well, we can’t really film him hiding. That’s not a good storyline.’ So they adapted it so I went off with Tyrion, which I was very happy about.

Really? Do they really think their story line of the sudden appearance is better?  :bang:  Do they have any respect? 

Poor GRRM, it looks like he is really trying to prevent their crazy ideas. I am really wondering how he calms himself when D&D are telling him: "You know George, we are replacing Sansa with Jeyne"  :eek:  :eek:

So, Fansa is interchangeable female unit # 7, and Larry is interchangeable male unit # 11.
I read something - can't remember whether it was at TWotW or some other site - where the person was speculating about a possible romance between Larry and Marg Boleyn. How wrong is that? :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Make it stop. Jaime loves BRIENNNNNNNNEEEEEE! Sigh.

I brought out the Jamie to make you feel better about Jaime just before the thread lock...

http://33.media.tumblr.com/7e7d22b7a22705ce5b7bcf7b794156c5/tumblr_nc8eobrWuo1te2uw4o3_500.gif

he hehe he he... she's looking at his ass :D :D :D :D :D

Jamie will need to be showing everything and ask me to marry him to cope with Season 6...

Haha, since we are in the General GOT section, I've always thought the thread title should be:

Rant and Rave Without Repercussion, Seasons Past, Present, and Future.  After all, it ALL does come up in discussion!!

Sounds kind of Christmasy, we are the ghosts of the show.

And oh yeah, rant and let rant!

Archived