Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

I've been rewatching the series (sick leave, nothing else to do) and I cannot believe how wrongly they have depicted Bloodraven. Seriously, where's the missing eye, and the birthmark? I understand that purple eyes may not work on screen, but please do not screw up characters as colourful (or lacking colour, in this case, as an albino) as Bloodraven!

[/rant]

I haven't got to S5 (nor will I rewatch it, it would be an absurd waste of my precious time. Once is enugh to watch all that nonsense), so I won't even make comments about the Sand-Tramps.

I've been rewatching the series (sick leave, nothing else to do) and I cannot believe how wrongly they have depicted Bloodraven. Seriously, where's the missing eye, and the birthmark? I understand that purple eyes may not work on screen, but please do not screw up characters as colourful (or lacking colour, in this case, as an albino) as Bloodraven!

[/rant]

I haven't got to S5 (nor will I rewatch it, it would be an absurd waste of my precious time. Once is enugh to watch all that nonsense), so I won't even make comments about the Sand-Tramps.

I absolutely HATE everything they've done to Bran & Co. From BR with two eyes, none of them red, to the CotF being turned into fucking kids (little Orphan Annie as someone said), to firebalz and stoopid skeleton wights, to Meera and Osha's cat fight. Hate all of it. 

And now we'll get Max von Sydow's stunt casting (poor MvS, Bergman must be rolling n his grave), and the gods alone know what other abominations will be in store for us. I shudder at the thought. 

So, given Sandor likes chicken, apparently then, we will like see him introduced with Septon Meribald at Hooters basically.

Meh!  I miss the green smiley laffing so hard it cries.  Pretend it's here.    

The weird thing is going to be this back loading of magic. Like suddenly Arya can warg. And Jon can warg. And Bran can see things. After pretty much nothing all along.

Is it really hinted that they'll going to show anyone warg?

Would be quite a bother. I still see the surprised face of my unsullied fellow student who is now hearing the audiobooks after I told her all Stark children have the gift. And it annoys me to no end how they spit on the wolves considering how cool she found it in retroperspective.

Is it really hinted that they'll going to show anyone warg?

Would be quite a bother. I still see the surprised face of my unsullied fellow student who is now hearing the audiobooks after I told her all Stark children have the gift. And it annoys me to no end how they spit on the wolves considering how cool she found it in retroperspective.

Probably not. I was just thinking of them trying to tell the book story, which, of course, what a thing to think about.

Rover belongs to Sam now. And Arya is getting into a cat fight with the waif (but can't warg a cat, or even be called Cat).

Well, remember that this is "Game of Thrones", not "A Song of Ice and Fire". Jon will likely be brought back by the power of negotiation and bad pussy rather than by magic...

And with 'negotiation' you mean Chaos of course.

I wonder if there's a place all the women learn their skillz.

Westeros Academy of Sexual Manipulation for Otherwise Useless Females

Oh yes. And there is a waiting list. A very long list. Practically all of the Westeros.

Those that don't make it go on to train with Septon Spoonella.

Yep. Completely what I hope with all my heart for. And I hope rather than am convinced just because I'm used to the series disappointing me. Just...something has to happen FINALLY. Gosh. The wait was so long. But I am prepared that Sandor will only make one appearance foreshadowing his eventual role in season 7. But that would be disappointing. Like, so so disappointing.

And speaking of his scene with the right Stark daughter... Le Cygne - I followed a lot of your posts and am thrilled by you constantly speaking out of my own soul. Thank you. There is at least somebody. I am grateful, really. Additionally to the obvious chatter about the two of them - I somehow enjoy the imagination of them slowly and silently meeting/coming near each other with tears in their eyes, our perception as the audience focused just on the two of them. Like, all this tension put in something like tears of ultimate joy/happiness/relief. It would be just the most emotional way to show their connection. Just my conclusion of hours and days and weeks and months spent with thoughts about SanSan. Which still continue, by the way. 

Oh, I am a hopeless SanSan sap as well. I think it's a good story and the actors have tremendous chemistry.

Since apparently we are going back the the Iron Islands this season, and there seems to be a Kingsmoot that happens, what do suppose are the chances we will see Tristifer Botley trying to woo Asha Yara.

That could be a good way to re-introduce Asha and how independent she is since she has been off screen for a while now.

A favorite line of hers is:

"I don't want to have a dozen sons," she had told him, appalled. "I want to have adventures."

Archived