Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

Killing Sean Bean off seems to have become a thing of the past these days, so let's have him come back to GOT as Ted, Ned's secret brother and have him go 'all medieval' on LF's ass.  Why not?  Makes as much sense as all of season 5.

TED! And season 5 is looking like season 6's smarter brother. Larry, Darryl, and his other brother Darryl would laugh at this.

Which neither of the others know about.

I know that.

But, BookFinger is always clear on how he always has his own interests at first. He obviously doesn't care for Sansa and she's not more than a commodity for him. It's very clear that he's not a hero.

ShowFinger, otoh, seems to be shaped to be this great hero and he's a good guy deep inside. It's like they forgot LF caused all of this mess.

TED! And season 5 is looking like season 6's smarter brother. Larry, Darryl, and his other brother Darryl would laugh at this.

Since the rules of good writing were firebombed and killed along with Jojen (by firebombs pulled right out of Little Orphan Annie's ass no less) why not TED!  How shocking!  Unless of course, you've seen a million soap operas.    Hmmmmm, wait, no wonder the 'themes and plots' of GOT are seeming so familiar...

Oh, and are Larry and Darryl and his other brother Darryl still at the Wall or they in Bravos?  Hard to keep track of them.

I know that.

But, BookFinger is always clear on how he always has his own interests at first. He obviously doesn't care for Sansa and she's not more than a commodity for him. It's very clear that he's not a hero.

ShowFinger, otoh, seems to be shaped to be this great hero and he's a good guy deep inside. It's like they forgot LF caused all of this mess.

Everyone knows that. Let's not debate, please. 

I agree with your assessment. It's bad writing.

Since the rules of good writing were firebombed and killed along with Jojen (by firebombs pulled right out of Little Orphan Annie's ass no less) why not TED!  How shocking!  Unless of course, you've seen a million soap operas.    Hmmmmm, wait, no wonder the 'themes and plots' of GOT are seeming so familiar...

Oh, and are Larry and Darryl and his other brother Darryl still at the Wall or they in Bravos?  Hard to keep track of them.

Larry, Darryl, and his other brother Darryl have a jetpack. They are needed everywhere.

Soap opera. Perils of Pauline. This is just disgusting that they are going to keep this up.

Larry, Darryl, and his other brother Darryl have a jetpack. They are needed everywhere.

Soap opera. Perils of Pauline. This is just disgusting that they are going to keep this up.

The Three Jetpacks of the Dragon,  Larry, Darryl and Darryl.   Wheeee!

I really don't see how you could think that.  They've got Gillen doing everything short of twirling his moustache.

Let me mark my comeback to this board by stating how amuthing I found the "Ted, Ned's secret twin brother" scenario. Right out from Mexican soap operas :D

It's everything GoT needs.

PS: what planet did I land on? Where are the other emoticons? Didn't they say that the "Like" button was eliminated because it made things load slower? Well, they are running slow right now.

If you read the books carefully you will see that the plot suggests that Sansa will eventually go to Winterfell with the Vale army, also Jon after his ressurection will gather the wildlings and march to Winterfell, Ramsay will win his battle against Stannis, the northern families will desert him and return to their lands when they will hear about Rickon's arrival with Davos. So this meeting is perfectly possible in the books also, maybe not under the same circumstances.

Even the prophecy of Sansa slaying a giant in a castle of snow means that she will kill LF or an actual giant in Winterfell.

Perfect! :lol:

It was kind of sad at first, what the story has come to. Could it be any more offensive, I don't think so.

But the smh lasted about 10 minutes, and now it's just too, too, funny. It's remarkable how bad this is.

:lol:

It is so totally hilarious it's unbelievable.

Regarding the scene in Winterfell's courtyard with Sansa, Jon, LF and Ramsay, I read it probably takes place before the battle... But whatevah.

And I'm just trying to think - although it's making my head hurt - how [much more]  convoluted the story will have to be to have this scene happen? Really, am I alone in thinking this will be one of the most absurd scenes ever? WTF. 

I said before that if TWoW comes out before s 6, GoT will become the best comedy on TV. Now I'm thinking it will be the best (!) comedy on TV regardless of whether the book is out before it starts. 

It is so totally hilarious it's unbelievable.

Regarding the scene in Winterfell's courtyard with Sansa, Jon, LF and Ramsay, I read it probably takes place before the battle... But whatevah.

And I'm just trying to think - although it's making my head hurt - how [much more]  convoluted the story will have to be to have this scene happen? Really, am I alone in thinking this will be one of the most absurd scenes ever? WTF. 

I said before that if TWoW comes out before s 6, GoT will become the best comedy on TV. Now I'm thinking it will be the best (!) comedy on TV regardless of whether the book is out before it starts. 

No, you are not alone. It's one of the most absurd scenes ever. Comedy gold.

Laugh or cry, laughter wins, every time. It's just damned funny. 

The Big Dramatic Moment. And then a giant knocks on the door. :lol:

The only thing missing is the fug dress and mini Needle. But there's still hope.

No, you are not alone. It's one of the most absurd scenes ever. Comedy gold.

Laugh or cry, laughter wins, every time. It's just damned funny. 

The Big Dramatic Moment. And then a giant knocks on the door. :lol:

The only thing missing is the fug dress and mini Needle. But there's still hope.

I know, it's too stoopid for words. 

I'm trying to find where I read (or thought I'd read) that this scene is supposed to happen before the battle, but no luck so far. Maybe I just imagined it... Because for it to happen after the battle, it would mean Ramsay is still alive afterwards and that's a thought I simply cannot bear. 

I know, it's too stoopid for words. 

I'm trying to find where I read (or thought I'd read) that this scene is supposed to happen before the battle, but no luck so far. Maybe I just imagined it... Because for it to happen after the battle, it would mean Ramsay is still alive afterwards and that's a thought I simply cannot bear. 

I saw that, too. I bet it's after. Maybe the giant sees this tall woman towering over these three men, waving mini Needle, getting her rape revenge, and falls in love. Where's the craughing gif.

I saw that, too. I bet it's after. Maybe the giant sees this tall woman towering over these three men, waving mini Needle, getting her rape revenge, and falls in love. Sansa and the Giant.

That's perfect! We just got the answer, that's who Fansa is marrying next! Why am I getting a 'princess Leia and Jabba' vibe now? :lmao:

D&D season 6 planning reunion:

D: -Our season 5 was so good, let's build on it for season 6.

Other D: -Yeah, let's continue Sansa's empowerment, giving her a tense scene with Ramsey! Revenge, baby!

-Why not add LF and Jon to the mix? Talk about a shocking scene! Even book readers won't see it coming!

-F**k these guys, always complaining about their prophecies. Remember the one about Sansa killing a giant? Let's add it in here too for shutting their mouths.

-GRRM didn't told us who the giant is supposed to be, though.

-Doesn't matter. Can be Ramsey, LF or Moonboy for all I know. We'll find some way to justify our choice in an "outside the episode".

-Yeah, cool. And why not add a real giant to the mix too? It will surely be shocking, right? Keep them guessing until the end!

-You're right! And Sansa killing an actual giant would be a good way to fix the books too. They're so confusing with their constant suggestions. Would be cool if for one time a prophecy is literally right.

-Sold! We'll add the giant and try to work things out during the shooting. No need to plan in advance. We've clearly proved last season that we're at our best when we're improvising.

Leia and Jabba! :lmao:All she needs is the costume! The fug dress isn't enough. She needs this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/eb/c4/fbebc4ad16dda845ef4a19807f7d8fd2.jpg

That outfit is just so... perfect for GoT. :lol:

As to Leia, Jabba, Fansa, and Wun Wun... I have all the pertinent photos saved, just need some time to work on them. :)

Gods be good. These spoilers... I am absolutely horrified. What plot? What characters? Someone upthread said it was like rolling dice; I'm thinking it's more like Mad Libs. They all fight a giant? I thought the giants were on the side of the Wildlings, who were on the side of Jon, but NOOOOO.... Sansa having to face Ramsay and he's not at the business end of a noose, or tied to a stake? I want the giant to go all Ser Patrek on him.

Leia and Jabba! :lmao:All she needs is the costume! The fug dress isn't enough. She needs this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/eb/c4/fbebc4ad16dda845ef4a19807f7d8fd2.jpg

I would love to see Fansa in this dress, she won't need mini-Needle, she can just pull that horn off her head and stick the pointy end in Ramsay's eye.   :)   Then feed LF to the giant.  Why not?

:lmao:    Hi little green craughing gif, so glad you're back.       

Archived