Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

I just cannot fathom Sansa being anywhere near Ramsay inside Winterfell, unless her allies have the castle and are about to execute him, otherwise, it makes no sense. I am sure Ramsay will broadcast about their wedding night to taunt everyone right until the bitter end. God, how D&D love their Bad Guys, Joff and Ramsay.

I think they tossed any pretense of this as something to be taken seriously out long ago. It's really bad theatre of the absurd.

I don't know. I think in their minds they are actually being serious. At this point, maybe, they should just go for a full on cheesy 1970s style sexplotation film and drop any pretense of being serious.

So now Fansa is Val, too. The giant story. She's never going to be Sansa, ever.

no, No, NO!!!!! I have the biggest lady boner for Val. :cheers: < Is Val and me hanging at a pub. I have no,issue with Sansa, I kinda like her even. It's just Val is such a truly independently awesome, smart, talented, brave sly bad ass that also happens to be hot :hat:

i don't want the Double D's to mess her up too :bang:

and a a special thanx to JCRB for informing us that our greatest internet storytellers have been resurrected faster than Val woods witching Jon :love:

no, No, NO!!!!! I have the biggest lady boner for Val. :cheers: < Is Val and me hanging at a pub. I have no,issue with Sansa, I kinda like her even. It's just Val is such a truly independently awesome, smart, talented, brave sly bad ass that also happens to be hot :hat:

i don't want the Double D's to mess her up too :bang:

and a a special thanx to JCRB for informing us that our greatest internet storytellers have been resurrected faster than Val woods witching Jon :love:

I know. I like Val, too. Fansa is Interchangeable Female Unit #7.

I don't know. I think in their minds they are actually being serious. At this point, maybe, they should just go for a full on cheesy 1970s style sexplotation film and drop any pretense of being serious.

Would have been nice if they gave them different names, too. Just drop all pretenses.

Why would Arya kill Jaime??

Well, Cersei's on her kill list, and as we saw last season, Cersei and Jaime have switched places in terms of characterization. And she CAN'T kill Empowered Feminist Tiger Mom Carol or St. Tyrion, so just about the only Lannister left for her is Jaime :P

"Faintly suggested by A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin"

How about "Borrowed a few names from A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin"

or "Very loosely based on a summary of George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire made by Steve the Intern"

You guys, I've just watched the trailer for "Gods of Egypt"* (WARNING: may cause your eyes to bleed) This looks like it will be EPIC levels of terrible (but I will probably see it at some point - possibly in the cheapest theater - because Nicolaj Coster-Waldau playing an actual god, albeit an Egyptian one, which WTF???) BUT honestly, it actually looks slightly more coherent story-wise than Jaime's arc in Dorne last season, and at least their sure-to-be-dreadful script is not based on some damn good novels. :P This movie has whole-heartedly embraced its complete lack of sense; if GoT were to do the same, I'd probably forgive it a lot more!

You guys, I've just watched the trailer for "Gods of Egypt"* (WARNING: may cause your eyes to bleed) This looks like it will be EPIC levels of terrible (but I will probably see it at some point - possibly in the cheapest theater - because Nicolaj Coster-Waldau playing an actual god, albeit an Egyptian one, which WTF???) BUT honestly, it actually looks slightly more coherent story-wise than Jaime's arc in Dorne last season, and at least their sure-to-be-dreadful script is not based on some damn good novels. :P This movie has whole-heartedly embraced its complete lack of sense; if GoT were to do the same, I'd probably forgive it a lot more!

Okay, looks like typical Hollywood. I see some semblance to the legend they are adapting. It is one of Isis and how she goes on a paperchase for the remnants of her husband to let Anubis cobble him back together. So they gave that story to some random (male) shmuck and made it a bro-trip with Osiris. Funny.

Archived