Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

All for Olly, Olly for all. Looks like one of those clubhouse signs, with the exaggerated "kid" writing. Olly's Gang. No Traitors Allowed.

The other spoiler was the gang all dies, I wonder how that happens... Jon wargs into Rover, and does like the rabbit:

Ok, I am starting to think we should call the Night's Watch, showversion, Olly's Gang, it's kinder than my other idea:  POtential Rapists 'R Us.  

tumblr_n0rghyqtfs1qmz4rgo3_r1_500.gif

Oh yeah, this is a very popular romance, I just figured, I'm going to talk about it, why not. It's part of the story! :)

Brienne's outfit in this episode was awful!

It's like they wanted her to look androgynous by mixing the worst pieces of cloth from different men and women....

And this clip really shows how different two women can be in "this" world (show) in terms of clothing......it's insane....anyway I prefer Marg's version....

Brienne's outfit in this episode was awful!

It's like they wanted her to look androgynous by mixing the worst pieces of cloth from different men and women....

And this clip really shows how different two women can be in "this" world (show) in terms of clothing......it's insane....anyway I prefer Marg's version....

Marg's dresses are beautiful. I would totally wear them but I I LIVE IN THE 21TH CENTURY OF THE PLANET EARTH.

Agree with Brienne's outfit, really no idea what they went for. :dunno: They totally have her character wrong, and they totally forget she's meant to be a noble lady (except during the wedding).

I mean, you can look feminine and elegant despite your clothes are "masculine" (if that's what they want, because Brienne was forced to wear dresses in KL).

My eyes, my eyes.......all that odd costuming and smooshed breasts.  Breast are for seeing, bare, not dressing up nice, is that the way of it??  

~I'll never catch up, Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating~ 

Yes, that's it exactly! :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! :)

Marg's dresses are not for the 21st century but the future, she's an alien, baby:

http://io9.com/5969957/weirdest-and-sexiest-costumes-from-the-original-star-trek/

(Although William Ware Theiss certainly never shmooshed the breasts.)

The pink feather number is probably something that would appeal to Fansa.

TNG aren't an improvement, though :lol:

But yeah, Marg. should return to her whore planet.

Oh yeah, this is a very popular romance, I just figured, I'm going to talk about it, why not. It's part of the story! :)

Totally agree, and it was the wedding of the king (a special occasion) so she should have worn a dress, an armour or a masculine outfit as you say, but not "that strange thing".

And yes, I also like Margs dresses a lot. Except that one that someone pointed out that was similar to the Klingons.  Highgarden are definitely the ones who risk more in terms of fashion.

Marg's dresses are not for the 21st century but the future, she's an alien, baby:

http://io9.com/5969957/weirdest-and-sexiest-costumes-from-the-original-star-trek/

(Although William Ware Theiss certainly never shmooshed the breasts.)

The pink feather number is probably something that would appeal to Fansa.

.....So there is a connection between Marg and star Trek...

mm...sorry...the first part of my response was for JonCon's comment...

Marg's dresses are beautiful. I would totally wear them but I I LIVE IN THE 21TH CENTURY OF THE PLANET EARTH.

Agree with Brienne's outfit, really no idea what they went for. :dunno: They totally have her character wrong, and they totally forget she's meant to be a noble lady (except during the wedding).

I mean, you can look feminine and elegant despite your clothes are "masculine" (if that's what they want, because Brienne was forced to wear dresses in KL).

I felt that Theon taking Sansa to the Altar to give her in marriage to Ramsay was just another humiliation heaped on all the rest. Seemingly LF had no objection as it did not disturb his plan to usurp the position of Warden of the North. Always of course noting that NONE of these events has happened in the books.

I felt that Theon taking Sansa to the Altar to give her in marriage to Ramsay was just another humiliation heaped on all the rest. Seemingly LF had no objection as it did not disturb his plan to usurp the position of Warden of the North. Always of course noting that NONE of these events has happened in the books.

In the books, it was to give fake arya the illusion of legitimacy. On tge dhow, it was to torture sansa 

In the books, it was to give fake arya the illusion of legitimacy. On tge dhow, it was to torture sansa 

In the books, LF brokered the marriage of fArya to the Boltons, basically, he sold Jeyne to them.   Our dear whitewashed show!LF wouldn't do something so horrible as that. 

Archived