Jon and Mance swap Bodies? Jon goes to winterfell and Mance dies?

JackLannister566

I have a (very) creepy suspicion/theory that Bloodraven will warg Jon in order to live a second life through him, while Jon is stuck in Ghost. All the sacrifice(s) to resurrect Jon will only (unintentionally) aid BR's warging.

Sansa is capable of reaching the dead via their wargs (my theory) and will be the only one to sense this in her family. It will parallel this scene:

A Game of Thrones - Arya IV

Robb took them all the way down to the end, past Grandfather and Brandon and Lyanna, to show them their own tombs. Sansa kept looking at the stubby little candle, anxious that it might go out. Old Nan had told her there were spiders down here, and rats as big as dogs. Robb smiled when she said that. "There are worse things than spiders and rats," he whispered. "This is where the dead walk." That was when they heard the sound, low and deep and shivery. Baby Bran had clutched at Arya's hand.

When the spirit stepped out of the open tomb, pale white and moaning for blood, Sansa ran shrieking for the stairs, and Bran wrapped himself around Robb's leg, sobbing. Arya stood her ground and gave the spirit a punch. It was only Jon, covered with flour. "You stupid," she told him, "you scared the baby," but Jon and Robb just laughed and laughed, and pretty soon Bran and Arya were laughing too.

His (Jon's) last POV in Dance was really really weird. Not saying this theory is correct...but something was off before he got stabbed.

Jon has six or so chapters after Mance is sent. There is also whatever chapters Theon encounters Mance. I guess Jon just picked up the harp and automatically knew how to shred and belt out the hits.

Jon has six or so chapters after Mance is sent. There is also whatever chapters Theon encounters Mance. I guess Jon just picked up the harp and automatically knew how to shred and belt out the hits.

As I said, i don't subscribe to this theory, but there are other theories stating Jon wasn't Jon in his last chapter and I think there is some merit in that.

As I said, i don't subscribe to this theory, but there are other theories stating Jon wasn't Jon in his last chapter and I think there is some merit in that.

What do you mean? How can Jon not be Jon? Are you saying he warged when he was stabbed? Or someone else had warged into him and they were thinking his thoughts?

There's theories that he was drugged/poisoned or drunk. He has two meetings before the shield hall, one with Bowen Marsh and co. where he sends Satin out to fetch some cups for all of them and they have mulled wine together (though Bowen doesn't drink, iirc), and another meeting that lasts two hours and that we are not privy to, with Tormund Giantsbabe, Mead-King of Ruddy Hall.

....and we've seen Jon drunk twice before. Once at the feast in Winterfell, once after his meeting with Tycho Nestori from the Iron Bank.

Archived