Will Aegon VI steal a dragon?

XSarellaX

No I don't.  I could see Aegon trying to ride Rhaegal but I don't think it will happen.  Aegon will have much stronger forces on the ground than Dany will, she will need the dragon advantage.  I see Rhaegal sitting idle for a while as its rider is unclear.  Viserion is clearly for Tyrion, Rhaegal could be for Jon.

that dragon horn will probably do something on one dragon. 

I can see one dragon makes into another camp somehow.

I think the greens will steal a dragon, likely Rhaegal, with the horn that was obtained through treachery. Although, I don't think Aegon will be Rhaegal's mount, but Arianne. 

Rhaegal mounts Arianne for a new clutch of eggs?

I like this theory.

I think there will be a number of 'dragon riders' before it is all said and done and maybe a couple of the dragons will have more than 1 rider (of course that means riders have to die) I agree that Tyrion will most likely get Viserion. (although there really isn't any definitive evidence on any of these theories of mine) Rhaegal is the most likely to have a couple of riders. fAegon, Jon, ???,???

There are only 3 Heads of the Dragon, but not everyone who rides a dragon will be one of these three heads.

I think there will be a number of 'dragon riders' before it is all said and done and maybe a couple of the dragons will have more than 1 rider (of course that means riders have to die) I agree that Tyrion will most likely get Viserion. (although there really isn't any definitive evidence on any of these theories of mine) Rhaegal is the most likely to have a couple of riders. fAegon, Jon, ???,???

There are only 3 Heads of the Dragon, but not everyone who rides a dragon will be one of these three heads.

Honestly there is a decent chance that one dragon may die too (maybe with its rider). 

We already have 2 wolves out of 6 died. 

It is not surprising that one dragon can not make it to the end out of 3. 

remember one of three dragons of Aegon and his sisters also died during the conquering.

I will put my money on Rhaegal died with Aegon during the second dance. 

I agree with purple-eyes, chances are good at least 1 dragon dies...chances are, they may all be dead before the story is over. (I just suspect that there may be more than 3 dragon riders before this happens.)

Yes, Dany gave up 'ownership' of the other two when she mounted Drogon,. It will be interesting to see what happens when the other two meet up with her again since she's had her rider bond with Drogon. Will they still consider her their 'mother'?

Per my prediction, Daenerys rides Drogon and Aegon rides Rhaegal. Brown Ben Plumm, then Aurane** Waters, then Jon Snow ride Viserion, with his/her three horns symbolizing its riders.

**Aurane is very similar to "aurum," the Latin word for gold.

My other prediction is basically the above, but with Jon Snow riding Rhaegal and Aegon riding Viserion.

Rhaegal has Aegon's temper and (possibly in the future) anger at Daenerys. But Rhaegal's anger at Daenerys may also reflect Jon's resentment/reluctance to embrass his Targaryen identity.

Viserion and Ghost are both white, which may hint that Jon will ride him... But Viserion was also named after Viserys. His murder and brief connection of imagery with the GC (gold over skull) when he died may hint at Aegon.

Should also maintain his dashing honorable trait by doing it in a forthright manner.    "Stealing" it in plain sight of a bunch of people by walking up to it and being debonair and commanding the dragon's respect.   Basically the way you'd stake a claim during the gold rush.   Or you could avoid the problem of Aegon being a thief by having someone else steal the dragon and award it to the crown (Aegon) as a way of earning their way back into the realm's good graces.   Tyrion is obvious for this but what about Mormont, then Tyrion sneaks in to the party as a friend of Mormont.

I see Jon riding Rhaegal only after Bran wargs the dragon. They compare Rhaegals coloring to that of fall(green and bronze), and Bran seems to have a thing for seasons, ie Summer the wolf, winter is coming, it only makes sense that he would warg the dragon that has been compared to autumn. Also Rhaegal is named after Jon's father so....makes the most sense to me that Jon would get that one, but Bran would also get it through warging. Aegon won't make it through the book.

Archived