Happy Name Day to Our Darling Fragile Bird!

rocksniffer

Last night I was at a meeting (how I ever volunteered for the Finance Committee at my church I'll never know...) and came home about 9:30 pm, turned on the computer and saw I had two messages, and they were birthday wishes from Australia. Those Aussies are always ahead of the crowd! It was wonderful, because I wasn't even thinking about my birthday at all. And then when I woke up this morning, once again, 'it's your birthday' did not pop up in my mind at all whatsoever. I turned on the computer, and once again, like last year, there was Google wishing me Happy Birthday, something that creeped me out a bit last year but, I confess, this year gave my morning a bit of a lift. :)

I also thought the Facebook birthday notifications were a teensy bit, well, maybe not phoney, but perhaps forced? I must be becoming a weird cross of overly sentimental and get-off-my-lawn crochety as time goes by, but I have enjoyed every single birthday wish I have received.

Birthday wishes here, it goes without saying, are the very best birthday wishes of all. :D :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind wishes, and I love the birthday cakes! Definitely food for the mind, at least. :D

Special thanks to you, 'sniffer, for the thread. :)

Archived