Marvel Netflix - AKA the Second Thread

The BlackBear

6 minutes ago, Bastard of Boston said:

Hopefully them giving us this teaser means that it'll be out earlier than April of next year. 

And they really need to do more than 2 shows per year, cause if Luke Cake and Iron Fist get the same reception as Daredevil and Jessica Jones than they will be getting more seasons I hope. 

That's great news! Yeah, I do think Luke Cage will be another hit, based on what we know and his performance on Jessica Jones. Great villain it looks like. It's my most anticipated show in the near term. Let's just hope they continue to hit it out of the park with Iron First and Defenders. The Defenders will likely be the most difficult part. I'd love to see more shows per year too, if they can keep the quality the same. The 2 shows per year rule and number of shows in the mix makes it a tough wait.

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

Apparently every episode of Luke Cage will have a title of a Gang Starr song.

That's awesome. 

Im liking the hip hop vibe it has going on. I like that all the Netflix/Marvel shows all have different tones to their shows. I especially liked Jessica Jones' noir vibe and since I'm a huge hip hop fan Luke Cage is everything. 

I wonder what type of tone Iron Fist will have? Someone said maybe a 70s ninja tone. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2016 at 2:57 PM, The BlackBear said:

It'll basically be Big Trouble in Little China.

Give this man a six demon bag. 

And that Luke Cage trailer is amazing. Very much looking forward to this, and hats off to the Power Man steel headband nod when he came out of the tank. This is going to be great. :)

Rosario Dawson is like bacon, adding bacon is always an improvement.

I won't worry too much about Luke Cage seeming to be invulnerable. We saw in JJ that he can be naturalised with the right amount of force applied to his internal organs. It's only his skin that's impervious, so massive blunt force damage can still cause him problems.

Archived