NFL 2015 Week 10: Down on your Luck

Mexal

Disappointing that JJ Watt has turned out to be a colossal douche.  He is very high on my least favorite non-felon player list in the NFL.

I thought Watt's selfie feud with Zach Mettenberger last year was a pretty clear mark of his douchiness. And I have to say, Mettenberger won with the comeback about the letterman jackets. Watt also came across as pretty cornball during Hard Knocks.

Yeah; I really can't stand athletes who talk trash after a win; you do not give the opponent the opportunity to adequately respond. 

The Bengals had a terrible night; I feel like they lost this game more than the Texans won it.  The Texans kept it close, but when you drop all those passes, you are kind of helping them too.  But I agree with Mexal; I don't think this is a trend.  The Bengals played very good D and the O was there, just got very sloppy with the drops.  I think Dalton is playing well and will continue as the season wears on.  

Anyway big winner tonight was the Pats who managed to NOT lose a player for the season to injury while watching the game.  Also, with the Bengals  loss, the Pats are in a better position to grab home-field.  Still think its going to be difficult for the Pats.  They play Monday night, then have to go play the Osweiler Broncos (... too soon?...).  Not a pair of gimmies.   

The Bengals should be fine, regardless.  

Holy shit, I miss one prime time game and the world goes to hell. So Mexal, here's Dalton's response to Watt's stupid-face comment. I'm starting to like the Ginger bastard. I've thought Watt was an asshole who bought into his own hype for a while now.

Kalbear, have you seen any Broncos game besides that Packers beatdown? The guy leads the league in picks by a fucking mile and I'd bet my car that he also leads the league in one-hoppers to his receivers. He's thrown a pick in every game and at least 2 in five out of nine games!!! That's not bad luck or an occasional mistake, that's just not being good. If he had any other name, he'd have been benched in week 5. His poor play has kept opponents in games and it's starting to catch up to this team. I'm not trying to take a shot at you or be nasty, but if you think Manning has been anything but the worst starting QB in the NFL over 9 weeks then you're delusional.

Holy shit, I miss one prime time game and the world goes to hell. So Mexal, here's Dalton's response to Watt's stupid-face comment. I'm starting to like the Ginger bastard. I've thought Watt was an asshole who bought into his own hype for a while now.

Did Watt say anything besides the "Red Rider BB gun" crack? Because if that's all he said, I think getting huffy and talking about "integrity" and influence on kids is a little overblown. Just laugh it off and say something like "We'll see them in the playoffs, if they make it" and get on with it.

Archived