NFL 2015 Week 10: Down on your Luck

Mexal

These guys do look like Christmas Elves out there. The Bills uniforms make me crave Starbucks for some reason. Which is insidious because I hate Starbucks.

It's a further evolution of the NFL's guerilla advertising. Just like the Pentagon paying for Salute to Service Month, Starbucks has figured out how to "advertise" without looking like they're advertising. 

And the "Oregoning" of NFL uniforms continues... HO HO HO!

It's Christmas time in Hollis, Queens!

It's a further evolution of the NFL's guerilla advertising. Just like the Pentagon paying for Salute to Service Month, Starbucks has figured out how to "advertise" without looking like they're advertising. 

It is, apparently, a Thursday Night thing. NFL is doing "color rush" uniform themes for four Thursday games this year. I have no idea what "color rush" means. Like maybe the colors ran in the wash?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2588876-titans-and-jaguars-to-wear-new-color-rush-uniforms-in-week-11-clash

It is, apparently, a Thursday Night thing. NFL is doing "color rush" uniform themes for four Thursday games this year. I have no idea what "color rush" means. Like maybe the colors ran in the wash?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2588876-titans-and-jaguars-to-wear-new-color-rush-uniforms-in-week-11-clash

Man those Jags unis look like someone dropped a deuce on them.

Hard to get excited about 3 points, but at least the offense finally showed some life.

Far as the uniforms go, I honestly don't mind the all greens. I've seen them, or something very similar before. But those Bills uniforms... are really bad. I never like all reds though; it's a common issue when I watch cardinals games.

Board wouldn't let me post from mobile from my last one till now; probably for the best.

So goddamn frustrating this game is. I progressed from high balls to old fahsnioneds to straight scotch over the past hour. Not the easiest game to watch.

Oh, Bills...

ETA: FFS, Jets, stop throwing behind the line of scrimmage on 3rd down when you have two mammoth WRs. The platonic ideal of both offenses is apparently to get to 4th and short. 

Archived