NFL 2015 Week 10: Down on your Luck

Mexal

I am colorblind, and that game was a travishamockery.

You may be a non-practicing Bills fan, but admit it, you can't quit them. When Rexy had his tourettes episode, I know you were fistpumping

fuckyeaaaahhhh.0.gif

I'm pretty sure Schatz said that the Giants were favored in that game.

Not sure what your point is, but the Patriots were favoured by 3 points. The Pats fans on this board were predicting doom. And I think in general the boarders picked the Ginats to win.

So hey, people were talking about the Browns and their OLine - and Muth comes along and drops some truth on us

I read that article. He focuses on the Bengals game where they weren't great. But if you also read the article, you'd see that he said they're normally much better than how they played against the Bengals, which goes to our point in the last thread.

Not sure what your point is, but the Patriots were favoured by 3 points. The Pats fans on this board were predicting doom. And I think in general the boarders picked the Ginats to win.

I was trying to reply to Fez's claim that Simmons and Schatz were overconfident ahead of that Super Bowl when in fact they were pessimistic. The new boards' quoting system crapped out on me though

I read that article. He focuses on the Bengals game where they weren't great. But if you also read the article, you'd see that he said they're normally much better than how they played against the Bengals, which goes to our point in the last thread.

To be fair, they were playing in front of a QB that they are probably fairly unfamiliar with (not sure how many snaps Ole Johnny is getting in practice) and who has a considerably different skillset than the guy they are accustomed to. And on a short week, on top of all that.

To be fair, they were playing in front of a QB that they are probably fairly unfamiliar with (not sure how many snaps Ole Johnny is getting in practice) and who has a considerably different skillset than the guy they are accustomed to. And on a short week, on top of all that.

Also a division game against a good defensive front. I'm hardly going to use one game on the road against the Bengals, in a short week and with a new QB, as a barometer on how good they are.

Right, but again - they don't consistently take over games, and the other parts are weak enough to where they aren't the best as a whole. 

Right, but again - they don't consistently take over games, and the other parts are weak enough to where they aren't the best as a whole. 

Don't think anyone said they were the best as a whole. I believe what was said is they have a good to very good offensive line and belongs in the upper echelon of the league.

Point is, Cleveland has more issues than the offensive line including no good WRs, mediocre RBs and average to below average QBs. Add in the worst defensive front against the run and all their CBs injured and you get a bad team where the best unit is the OL but is incapable of scoring or stoping points scored by themselves.

So I saw the following headlines on the NFL.com website within 24 hours of each other:

1)Marshawn Lynch gives $500 dollars to McDonalds worker who compliments his shoes.

2)Marshawn Lynch questionable for SNF with 'abdominal injury'.

Hey man, at 2 for $2.50 those Sausage, Egg, and Cheese's make me feel like I have an abdominal injury too.

Archived