Back to the Future

I'm still unclear as to why this needed to happen. The forum's seemed really stable the past month or so.

Also, I don't mind the missing posts so much, what I do mind is that between the banner ads on the left and the column for member names/titles/etc., actual posts only get a little over half the screen. Makes reading very difficult.

Somebody mentioned down in Games that we just travelled in time back to September.

I just noticed our avatars are round now. Odd. And I am sure I did not make 1000 posts just in the last month, this post count is weird too.

Oh, so I am just someone now am I?! :p 

i would just like to congratulate all of my fellow round avatar havers for their notable patience and fortitude in the face of adversity.  I know it hasn't been easy all these years, trying to fit a round image in a square frame, but, at long last, our time has come.

I'm still unclear as to why this needed to happen. The forum's seemed really stable the past month or so.

Also, I don't mind the missing posts so much, what I do mind is that between the banner ads on the left and the column for member names/titles/etc., actual posts only get a little over half the screen. Makes reading very difficult.

Yah, it didn't seem like there was really anything wrong with it.

I was always a fan that gif, jeps and all other sort of trash couldnt be used here.  People actually used words to describe what they were thinking or feeling.

Now, all I have to do is 1296.gif

At least pron spam is gonna be more interesting!

I was always a fan that gif, jeps and all other sort of trash couldnt be used here.  People actually used words to describe what they were thinking or feeling.

Now, all I have to do is 1296.gif

At least pron spam is gonna be more interesting!

This place is going to start looking like My Space!

Archived