TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

well I think I read that if they don't get back our lost data, they will make the old version of this site available as read only for a while to allow us to access the data and get back what we need.

no idea when that will happen though.

and I'm kind of scared.  I have a follower now.   thats a bit like having a board stalker right?

I just came here to say the same thing :rofl:

But I don't mind, my follower may stalk me to their hearts content (they know who they are :P)

And yeah, seems they are going to try and get a read only version of the old forum for people to restore content if they need to.

And Bucky, I just realised your Pictionary thread will be missing the October game now. Not sure if I still have the results saved, will check later.

No really, but now it seems this board is still acting odd.

That is the most British swearing I have ever heard. Bravo, sir.

:grouphug:I am very sorry about that, but ... all the more reason to win another! ;)

Lets see if emoticons work now ...

That's right. Nothing's lost that can't be won back

and I'm kind of scared.  I have a follower now.   thats a bit like having a board stalker right?

Yes. :uhoh: Creepy.

Following is the new way of showing that you are someone's friend.

There's no friends list anymore. 

No friends list? That sucks. Well everybody who was on my list can still freely consider themselves my friend, of course!

And Bucky, I just realised your Pictionary thread will be missing the October game now. Not sure if I still have the results saved, will check later.

Thanks!

Was there maybe another game before that that was also lost? Who hosted it, maybe it was Pebble's speed game?

Here Ran says they will try and make the other boards available soon

How do you embed others' posts in yours like that? :eek:

And all friends are gone too ? Replaced by 'Followers' ? Come on man, I'm having to gulp Jack Daniels here to tolerate this new thing in the first place

This. Friends is much better than stalkers!

No friends list? That sucks. Well everybody who was on my list can still freely consider themselves my friend, of course!

Thanks!

Was there maybe another game before that that was also lost? Who hosted it, maybe it was Pebble's speed game?

friends makes universal sense. Followers only makes sense for Twitter ; where dumbasses 'follow' you in masses like herds of mindless sheep or flocks of... sheep. You know what I mean.

friends makes universal sense. Followers only makes sense for Twitter ; where dumbasses 'follow' you in masses like herds of mindless sheep or flocks of... sheep. You know what I mean.

Funny, I just wanted to say that the forum now looks like facebook. Ads taking up half the space and text so little, giant profiles ...

I just explored the notification settings. I wonder why so many have "administrator has disabled this option" on.

I do like that the smileys have stayed in the same style though, I think they are prettier here than on fb or some other forum styles.

<lol>!

Guys, you know you're my friends, right?

Of course! :)

Funny, I just wanted to say that the forum now looks like facebook. Ads taking up half the space and text so little, giant profiles ...

I just explored the notification settings. I wonder why so many have "administrator has disabled this option" on.

I do like that the smileys have stayed in the same style though, I think they are prettier here than on fb or some other forum styles.

Of course! :)

Yeah. The 'cover' photo, streamlined profiles, advertisement bombardment, they've clearly modeled it after Facebook.

Thanks!

I added a direct link to that post (that's done in the same way it was on the last forum). 

Actually, that is like FB too - sometimes when you add a link in your status you end up with something like that

I don't like this set up.   its weird.   can we go back to the old old blue version.  not that I used the blue skin,  that was a nice board.     

as to speed pictionary,  I think I can get everything back.  might need to re-write the results post but I have the results on my googledrive.

I better not be getting lots of E-mail spam noticications.

Archived