TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

Somebody make Odie coffee!

Here! Those are just two types, but the third one is wrapped in foil and I do not want to unwrap it until we cut and eat it because it likes falling apart.

There is too few of the dark balls (we did not have any measures, so we improvised with ingredients) - maybe we need to make more.

The look really good :) 

Dark balls are always nice of course. My pussy goes wild for a taste of them.

sorry :leaving: 

Lany...Happy Birthday!  It sounds like you were treated like a queen :D  

Rumor has it that Koba Baby has arrived.  I think we should devote the next thread to her.

She mentioned her due date was a couple of days ago. Did she update on Facebook or something? Great if she has :) 

how are you Bex?

Homemade cakes are the best Lany. And I like your sons' cheeky frosting of only 2/3.

Hope you enjoy American Gods. Neil Gaiman :love: There is a TV adaptation in progress actually.

Well, this morning was tough, and a peculiar experience. But I feel...more at peace now, as though I can start to move on properly. I don't think I had fully accepted she was gone until today. Also, felt rather awkward that I had no idea what I should be doing at the funeral, considering we were all in the front pew. So we were always last standing/last to sit, I didn't know when to say xyz after the Priest had spoken etc. But, it wasn't so bad. Although preferred the ceremony for my granddad's. Which was not religious and felt much more personal.

:grouphug:  Again, I am very sorry for your loss

Lany...Happy Birthday!  It sounds like you were treated like a queen :D  

Rumor has it that Koba Baby has arrived.  I think we should devote the next thread to her.

Thank, and I was.

This is my birthday loot  The hat is from my co-worker, the tree of life locket from Regina of York and the rest from hubby and Alex

And Helena, my husband bought me the Brienne figure too, but he had to exchange it for Jon Snow :D 

hello all. finally caught up on this thread.

Koba's relative made a cryptic announcement on facebook to say all is well but no real details.

we are back home from Karratha, where we attended a Christmas morning wedding.

I am still finding it hard to navigate this new form of westeros, i found the old one much more intuitive. I miss how notifications used to work.

but we can post photos - I'm pretty proud of this one

150690_1542128349442023_3346279617656730

:grouphug:  Again, I am very sorry for your loss

Thank, and I was.

This is my birthday loot  The hat is from my co-worker, the tree of life locket from Regina of York and the rest from hubby and Alex

And Helena, my husband bought me the Brienne figure too, but he had to exchange it for Jon Snow :D 

Great gifts! I love the Yggdrasil(?) locket!

And ha! Typical. That action figure just wasn't meant to be was it? :P Well you should take consolation that both of us thought the most appropriate figurine was a kickass strong woman ;) Hope he was able to exchange it easily enough, and sorry for causing hassle !

hello all. finally caught up on this thread.

Koba's relative made a cryptic announcement on facebook to say all is well but no real details.

we are back home from Karratha, where we attended a Christmas morning wedding.

I am still finding it hard to navigate this new form of westeros, i found the old one much more intuitive. I miss how notifications used to work.

but we can post photos - I'm pretty proud of this one

150690_1542128349442023_3346279617656730

Gillio! Hallo there, how have you been?

I'm excited for more baby news! 

Lovely pic, hope you enjoyed the wedding :) 

Great gifts! I love the Yggdrasil(?) locket!

And ha! Typical. That action figure just wasn't meant to be was it? :P Well you should take consolation that both of us thought the most appropriate figurine was a kickass strong woman ;) Hope he was able to exchange it easily enough, and sorry for causing hassle !

Just goes to show how well you did!  :D

is Yggdrasil the Tree of Life?  pretty sure that is what the locket is meant to be

Just goes to show how well you did!  :D

is Yggdrasil the Tree of Life?  pretty sure that is what the locket is meant to be

Yggdrasil is the tree in Norse mythology that connects the nine worlds, and where Odin hung himself for 9 nights. I have seen it depicted in a similar way to your necklace before and Wikipedia suggests they are one and the same, or at least one evolved from the other

don't be sorry this made me laugh til i leaked...

:smoking:

hang in there... 

Gladi could be of service sir ;) 

In other news I'm still alive. Yeah, real life makes it difficult to come here often. Lots of catching up to do.  How have y'all been ? Fine I hope.

Also, I hear Spamsmoot's coming. I may not be able to participate, but I'm still patenting 'Marquis de Spam' .

Archived