TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

I think I had my moment with dairy last night. I felt like throwing up when I went to bed and woke up to my tummy doing summer saults. Kids at work barfing all day long. Fun day all around

:lol:

Hope your tummy is better and that was quite nice of you to sacrifice your tummy to be gracious. 

Oh yikes. I hope you are better by now, LadyO.

I've set aside this weekend as the big huge Christmas shopping weekend. Well, sort of. Our plans are to go see some accommodation to live in for next year that is suitably priced for us. If we like it we'll sign the contract so that it's done and out of the way, and we don't have that to worry about during exam season in the summer. Then we are going out for lunch, and then we are hitting the shops. And Saturday night, undoubtedly, will be spent lazing around drinking tea, talking and/or watching trashy TV. We are not really party students... *ahem*

Seems like you are very happy with your rooommates now that you want to keep them for next year too! I am glad to hear that. Is there a chance you just extend your contract at the place you are for one more year?

Good luck with shopping.

Where is our chat button?  I am so confused.

Is not, that is the problem! But we are glad to have you down here. :)

Since everyone was talking about tea and mild, I decided to share my experience.

I used to drink team with milk when I was younger and I used to really like the taste of it because it took away the bitterness i found in tea , but after a while for some reason the taste went from great to horrible and I started feeling that the milk is now increasing the bitterness so I just started drinking it without milk.

Guys!!  :grouphug:  This new board is really cool. * looks around. Sugoi!  *

Haven't been here in a while! Belated happy diwali. It kept me busy.

And a good news to share, that kept me real busy. I quit my last job last Tuesday, the day before Diwali. Yesterday (Monday) was my first day at my new job. I joined as an Assistant Manager, analytics consultant. :D This is a bigger company, and people are total automatons here and the company is totally impersonal yay!!! No it's not that bad, that's my impression for the first two days. I've found an old college friend here, and he told me it'll take a week for me to get allocated to a project and meet my team, then things will start to get rolling. But I miss my old friends :( And my old desk :( 

Anyhow life has finally taken a much awaited turn, and I'm grateful for when it came. Still think I should've shifted to Bangalore though. :idea:Nah, not really.

X'mas celebrations begun already. :commie: Waiting to know who my giftee is :D

Happy Winter!!!!

Congrats on the new job :)

Also, am I the only one who thinks that my English is getting worse?

Because when I look at older posts by me I find some phrases that I can't believe was written by me.

ETA : I can't even abuse emoticons like I used to do...

Oh yikes. I hope you are better by now, LadyO.

Seems like you are very happy with your rooommates now that you want to keep them for next year too! I am glad to hear that. Is there a chance you just extend your contract at the place you are for one more year?

Good luck with shopping.

Is not, that is the problem! But we are glad to have you down here. :)

I am :) And we could do, but we've seen somewhere else that is a) nicer and b ) cheaper so better all around for us!

Yah. So this is my quoting situation. 

Anyway.....

Lany if you would be so kind as to allow me this entirely juvenile moment - 

"when you're sliding into first and you feel a sudden burst" :P 

I think I had my moment with dairy last night. I felt like throwing up when I went to bed and woke up to my tummy doing summer saults. Kids at work barfing all day long. Fun day all around :lol: Hope your tummy is better and that was quite nice of you to sacrifice your tummy to be gracious. 

Do you get the full 2 weeks off next month? 

:lol: Luckily it wasn't that bad, just some discomfort and that sour stomach feeling that makes you feel nauseous

I hope you are doing better!

OH GOD!  I understand the temptation.  Once a month the ice cream is worth it.  Every other time.....NOOOOOOOOO!

You are braver than I.  I think I am once a year now

oh, that looks promising

Morning my lovelies :kiss:  hope everyone has a grand day

morning Lany...

Number One niece had to go to lactate milk cause she was having issues...after a lifetime of loving the dairy

i can take it or leave it...unless i am eating maple cookies...then ice cold milk is a must

alright time to get busy...

The secret to success is to drink Coffee with Redbull.

I think that might land me in urgent care. 

So random stupid stuff you don't care to know: quite a few grocery stores are going out of business round here and I have scored some amazing deals like 90% off. That is like crack for this coupon lady. 

So random stupid stuff you don't care to know: quite a few grocery stores are going out of business round here and I have scored some amazing deals like 90% off. That is like crack for this coupon lady. 

90% off? :drool:

Awesome deals!

Morning my lovelies :kiss: 

I have been having trouble sleeping do to anxiety, and finally last night my body had enough of my mind's crap and I was ready to go to bed at 9, but made myself stay up until 10 (or I'd be awake at 4 am).  I was asleep by 10:30.  Woke at 2:30 with pain in my hip and then tossed and turned the rest of the night.  :tantrum:  I HATE my bed!  With luck, we will be able to get the memory foam topper for it next month (and if we are able to it means the cause of my anxiety has also been taken care of)

In an act of diviance to how I really feel, I am wearing my brightest lipstick today :lol:  I look ready for anything, even though the only thing I want is to curl up on the couch :P

90% off? :drool:

It's a beautiful thing :lol:

Awesome deals!

I have been having trouble sleeping do to anxiety, and finally last night my body had enough of my mind's crap and I was ready to go to bed at 9, but made myself stay up until 10 (or I'd be awake at 4 am).  I was asleep by 10:30.  Woke at 2:30 with pain in my hip and then tossed and turned the rest of the night.  :tantrum:  I HATE my bed!  With luck, we will be able to get the memory foam topper for it next month (and if we are able to it means the cause of my anxiety has also been taken care of)

In an act of diviance to how I really feel, I am wearing my brightest lipstick today :lol:  I look ready for anything, even though the only thing I want is to curl up on the couch :P

I love your act of defiance! :commie: 

I hope you get your memory foam topper but I hope eceb more that your anxiety is relieved and you get some rest and relaxation :grouphug: 

You're a very hard worker and great mother - you deserve nothing but the best :)

Hello spam.

Just stopping by to say hi, I'm not feeling very chatty right now. I can't muster a good feeling for anything. I'm going into my social safe bunker with a bunch of movies to cheer me up. Wake me up in April if I haven't checked in before lol

You have just wasted 3 mins of my life :crying: and there is only one ninja which is eyron! :angry:

And hello :P

ETA : *sigh* I miss the pizza revolution days ....

*sneaks SoM a cookie*

:ph34r:

Hello spam.

Just stopping by to say hi, I'm not feeling very chatty right now. I can't muster a good feeling for anything. I'm going into my social safe bunker with a bunch of movies to cheer me up. Wake me up in April if I haven't checked in before lol

*sneaks SoM a cookie*

:ph34r:

* Takes the cookie and wonders who put it there, first thoughts are the ninja*

Awesome deals!

Hey Lany -  :grouphug:  (Oooh, I found the hug emoticon!).

Sleep trouble is terrible.  I hope you're able to get a good night of rest soon.  I had to resort to ambien a few years ago, although I only took half a pill once a week or so.  I'm glad to say I haven't needed it for several months.  And a good bed is SOOOO worth the money  I have a temperpedic I bought about 10 years ago.  Most of that time I was single, so guess what?  It has learned my body shape right in the middle of the mattress.  So now that I have Tom to snuggle with, we are both falling toward the middle all the time.  Not to complain about the 'forced snuggling', but the sleeping on an incline is troublesome.  We'll be bed shopping soon, too!

LadyO - great shopping wins!

Archived