TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

Good day, spammers.

I am plotting my way to Vienna and am a bit annoyed that the price for the ride has doubled in one night ...

Hi my lovelies! 

*waves* Ahoy!

For some reason, this was playing on my head all day long.

Yes, this is exactly the thing we post in here. ;)

Good day, spammers.

I am plotting my way to Vienna and am a bit annoyed that the price for the ride has doubled in one night ...

*waves* Ahoy!

Yes, this is exactly the thing we post in here. ;)

That really sucks!  I  hope you can get there!

I was supposed to go to a craft fair today, but I just don't feel like it 

That really sucks!  I  hope you can get there!

I was supposed to go to a craft fair today, but I just don't feel like it 

Oh I will get there all right. :) This is the cheap option that I did not consider until a friend told me they travelled like that a few weeks ago. I planned to go by train anyway, which I can still do. At least I managed to make a reservation for the way back that is cheaper and faster than the train. Now I will just keep checking the site every day in case a cheaper option for the way there turns up too and then grab it - it case it does not, I will take the train and end up spending no more than originally planned. :)

I think you should go to the fair and enjoy yourself a little. I am very sorry about your position. :grouphug::grouphug: Sending much good thoughts to your family.

Weekend is almostover...me no wanna go to work tomorrow...me wanna be lazy pregnant lady just doing nothing and watching tv...one more week and no more work....My heart will burst with happiness. 

Just one more week! You can do it! :commie: What is the stand about names now? :D

Hello you all :D

Weekend is almostover...me no wanna go to work tomorrow...me wanna be lazy pregnant lady just doing nothing and watching tv...one more week and no more work....My heart will burst with happiness. 

just one week? Wow, it feels like no time at all since you announced it to us! How long have you taken off total? I'm not sure what "allowance" you get 

Today I bring you Draco's nemesis.  Everyday he sits out there on our deck railing taunting and mocking us.  Draco hates him, but the sliding glass door keeps him from his prey.(Draco sits there thumping his tail in frustration, doing his sad sounding hiss) The husband tried to catch him, but the clever bugger stole all the nuts out of the trap and escaped. (he has dug a bunch of holes by our basement stairs and is a nuisance. Tripping in one of those holes and falling down the cement stairs would be a very bad thing (and the only reason we'd consider trapping him). We've tried filling the holes, but he just digs them back out. We have a live capture trap and the husband would have taken him into the woods and released him)

Silent day in Buckkeep, eh?

Spammers, I have a wish. Can somebody send a few good spammy vibes my way and hold your fists for me? I just did something that might or might not have good consequences, of which, obviously, the outcome with good consequences is more desirable and would make your queen very very happy. *hopes very much*

hello my spamily....this is a momentary spam during the commercial as i am being forced to watch twilight breaking dawn pt 1...nieces are wonderful but damn they have shit movie taste...

I am sorry to say, but I agree with that ... my roommate in the student dorm hat such movie taste. And the only book I saw her reading (only once or twice in the whole semester, mind) was 50 Shades something. We ... did not have much to talk about.

Today I bring you Draco's nemesis.  Everyday he sits out there on our deck railing taunting and mocking us.  Draco hates him, but the sliding glass door keeps him from his prey.(Draco sits there thumping his tail in frustration, doing his sad sounding hiss) The husband tried to catch him, but the clever bugger stole all the nuts out of the trap and escaped. (he has dug a bunch of holes by our basement stairs and is a nuisance. Tripping in one of those holes and falling down the cement stairs would be a very bad thing (and the only reason we'd consider trapping him). We've tried filling the holes, but he just digs them back out. We have a live capture trap and the husband would have taken him into the woods and released him)

The nemesis looks adorable though. ;)

ETA: I almost forgot! It snowed for the first time this winter yesterday and throughout the night! :commie::commie::commie: It is mostly gone by now, but at least there is hope for more this winter now!

just one week? Wow, it feels like no time at all since you announced it to us! How long have you taken off total? I'm not sure what "allowance" you get 

I have 45 days paid leave...I'm taking all the time I need and my boss said she will wait for me...We'll see. December is my last moth...I'm already the size of a cupboard...with two doors. I'm also a bit nervous....it's getting closer..

<SENDS GOOD VIBES TO OUR QUEEN>

I have 45 days paid leave...I'm taking all the time I need and my boss said she will wait for me...We'll see. December is my last moth...I'm already the size of a cupboard...with two doors. I'm also a bit nervous....it's getting closer..

Best of luck to you  :) And try to do anything that will help with the nervousness.  

Wishing the best for you and your baby!  I am very excited for you!

I think most parents are nerveous as it gets close.  :grouphug: 

Archived