TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

Watch out. He's coming! :ph34r:

I think my favorites songs of him are his celtic songs.I never got to finish the 2 hours video, but they're so great! But all of his songs are awesome, imo. And i enjoy his fantasy songs a lot as well.

I'm not afraid of Ramsay. (I'm not his Reek. And never will be.)

Ah, I haven't watched that video yet, I guess. And you're right. The Celtic songs are quite awesome.

Black friday soon. Does anyone here has any plans?

I'm not afraid of Ramsay. (I'm not his Reek. And never will be.)

Ah, I haven't watched that video yet, I guess. And you're right. The Celtic songs are quite awesome.

Reek said he hurts. :lmao: You're right, what battles has the bastard of Bolton ever won that we should fear him?

It's this one.

Thanks!

I admit idon't have a clue what this thread is all about, or what that acronym means... I was just trying to track down some friends from a different forum. :)

So what is going on here?

A bit of research will not hurt. ;)This thread is pinned and has a very clear title. Basically, we talk of everything and nothing.

And of course, hi. Tell us about you! :)

TGIF my lovelies :kiss:

All week I've been waking at 4am(ish), even yesterday, my day off I was awake at 5:30.  Today was the first day I was still asleep when my alarm went off.  I was not happy.

In the craziest traditions of America, it is Black Friday, the day people go INSANE shopping.  Since we don't need anything big (electronics) we are not participating, but I was early to work this morning (no traffic and I caught myself doing 70mph, because I could) so I stopped in at Wal-mart (I drive right past it, and it is just 3 minutes from my office).  I just wanted a med sized clear tote for Alex's Infinity figures.  I figure if the store is a zoo, I will just got straight to work.  I was shocked to find the store empty. So I bought the tote and a few little things (Infinity 3.0 related gifts) and was out of the store in 15 minutes.

There is also nobody at work today, so I am goofing off :P  (we don't have any real work to do, just the training manual we are working on for our replacements, and you can imagine the motivation to do that :P )

Oh, and I will be seeing Star Wars on the 18th!  My older son bought tickets for all of us.  But it is the 4pm showing and it is an hour away, so Alex and I will be taking half days off work/school :lol:  It is also that son's birthday, so we'll take him to dinner too. (both is birthday & the movie are valid excuses for half days :P )   I am very excited!

I am sure the pie will be great!

I am glad there will now be a little more cushion and benefits and even happier you will be together for Christmas :love:  It is nice to see you so happy 

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :kiss:  Made pumpkin pie, had a little filling left over so I made a couple of really small ones for snacking on :D  Bread is baking too, then the turkey will go in.  I also cleaned out my closet and put away all my summer clothes and now I have to clean the spare room up.  I was searching for things in my craft bins and I made a mess :P  We are having an appraisal done tomorrow and we have to have the house all cleaned and organized.  I also have to work tomorrow.

Thank you :)  It's taken years of hardwork and dedication but we have managed to not give up on each other through all of it. Maybe only other veterans understand what it's like, but most couples in our situation end up divorced. And a lot of the vets end up dead or homeless :( So I have lots to be thankful for! 

I had had the loveliest feast at my sisters yesterday. Together we made probably the most delicious turkey I've ever had. But the best part of the day was seeing my sister with her boyfriend and how happy they are together. Nobody deserves it more than her. She's amazing. 

We braved Target Black Friday and I bought a tv to replace the one that Alex broke. I got this one http://www.amazon.com/Magnavox-40ME325V-F7-1080P-Backlight/dp/B00VU5DO3O

but for $229. I think that's a pretty good deal? I didn't want to go over $200 since Alex has broken two tvs. 

And now I'm off to see if I can find stuff for my secret Santa :) 

Good morning spamlets!   I am still full from last night's feast.  Ate so much I was in bed by 930.

Happy Friday!  I hope all of you have a day off!

Miss you! :love:

While I didn't over eat yesterday, I ate a ton of carbs.  So much bread!  I actually baked bread, then we had stuffing too, and started with biscuts at breakfast.  I am so glad we only have meals like that once or twice a year

Thank you for doing that. I'm sure he didn't get to thank you properly so I am! Really, it was quite kind of you. I'm disturbed that no one else even stopped to help. He may have had a heart attack and if an ambulance hadn't have been called who knows? Gives me hope that there are still a few kind souls in the world. 

I just made a pie for thanksgiving tomorrow. It's an apple/pear/cranberry pie with streusel on top. I hope it's good. 

I have s lot to be thankful for this year. Most recently, my husband was finally given a 100% service connected disability rating. It was actually higher than 100% but it allows for us to have many more benefits, a financial cushion and hopefully he will be able to go to an impatient PTSD program. He will be coming home for a week for Christmas which will be a surprise for Lil O. I'm excited! 

Hope you guys are all well and healthy and happy :kiss: 

thats awesome your husband gets those extra benefits now. And the PTSD program is great news too :) Be great for him. Didnt you mention something before about possibly moving to be with him again? Or am i making shit up?

And how are you if you dont mind my asking? I recall you were having some problems yourself before. Hope you are doing ok.

Lany, you deserve to spoil yourself once in a whilr. Go wild! Eat all the bread :D 

Hope all our US spammers had a great Thanksgiving and that everyone durvived the Black Friday sales. I bought some brgains online for christmad :)

There is no such thing as Black Friday or Thanksgiving here. But there was the opening of the Christmas market and the lighting of the lights in the city. I was not there, but plenty of people go see the lighting of the decorations. It is early this year, they usually do this in December.

There is also the book fair these days, and I was there and bought the newest Moers translation. :wub: It is the translated Die wilde Reise durch die Nacht - I am not sure if it is translated also in English, it would be something like The Wild Voyage through the Night? I am looking forward to reading that. :read:

Then I was in a shoe shop and tried on two different shoes that I liked, but the sizes they make are too big for me. :angry: I usually wear 36, but those must have been some unusally big 36s ... and obviously this is the smallest size they make. So silly, what are we with smaller feet supposed to do?

Archived