TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

:( What a terrible night

(Not for me personally, i mean world events)

I know :( 

My father has been trying to contact our family friends over there. Pretty terrifying. 

Ok ok and now I'm off. I have to sew some Christmas gifts. And as bad as it sounds I'm putting up our tree (hopefully) tomorrow and decorations for Christmas. I know if I wait it won't happen til Christmas Eve. 

Goodness, the effort to post that gif was almost too much to bear.

And that's not entirely because of forum changes. Good images seems to have changed slightly, at least for the mobile device. So I couldn't get a "see full size image" link. Ugh

I know :( 

My father has been trying to contact our family friends over there. Pretty terrifying. 

Ok ok and now I'm off. I have to sew some Christmas gifts. And as bad as it sounds I'm putting up our tree (hopefully) tomorrow and decorations for Christmas. I know if I wait it won't happen til Christmas Eve. 

Lady O, my dear friend, do it...because putting up decorations...as we are getting ready to do here in SC....means those fuckers can't beat us no matter what they do...i am sending positive thoughts to your family and fiends in the line of fire...

:grouphug:

For all those in need.

(It makes me feel bad when I know that I gotta sing the "Ode to Joy" in a bit.)

as i said above don't feel bad....it is the only defense we have against the ones who want to make us cower in the corner and fear living....i wish i was there to hear what is, i am sure, a wonderful rendition of a beautiful song...KT your voice is our defense, SING, my brother...sing loud!!!!

So from staying up and not sleeping well I ended up taking a "nap" in the afternoon. Accidentally slept for a few hours and now it is impossible to sleep. Started sorting out old papers, laundry, changing sheets and sorting and  throwing away random stuff I've left around the place. It's almost 3 am and I am still restless! I can't do anything noisy. <_< Will try watching some show.

So from staying up and not sleeping well I ended up taking a "nap" in the afternoon. Accidentally slept for a few hours and now it is impossible to sleep. Started sorting out old papers, laundry, changing sheets and sorting and  throwing away random stuff I've left around the place. It's almost 3 am and I am still restless! I can't do anything noisy. <_< Will try watching some show.

hope you get to sleep soon. I am in a similar position, though I didn't nap today. I've been watching Death Becomes Her and now I need to find something else

Ladies i am sorry you are having trouble sleeping....

just know the sniffer is sending you hypnotic thoughts .....sleep...Sleep....SLEEP.....

ok if that didn't work fix a cocktail and watch some episodes of i love lucy...cause if you gotta be awake might as well laugh and get a buzz...

Thank you,  Helena and Sniffer. I hope you slept well too!

Malik, how is your face today lol? 

Bucky, I very much agree. This red colour, whyyyy? It was fine before, now it looks like a Christmas special. It clashes wildly with the background. Eyehurt.

Archived