Are we getting a mobile skin?

Ser Scot A Ellison

I did something that managed to fix the problem with half screen and adverts, on my phone. Buut I am not sure what exactly. No forced zoom, perhaps? I think I changed the rest of the settings back.

Now the site looks alright to me.

I'm using a phone and all I see is the forum, sub-forum, thread sections -- sidebars are gone and so on. It's a responsive skin design, which means that it adjusts to fit various formats, including mobile.

Also moving this to the appropriate forum.

I see no sidebars on my phone. The only thing I've noticed this far is that I can scroll quite far to the right, where I see only yellowish background. And that seems to be the case because the advertisement banner on the bottom of the page (the only advertisement banner I see, btw), goes that far to the right.

But the forum text itself on mobile displays just fine.

Once we sort out some pressing issues, like why it keeps insisting there's a configuration error even when it clearly can load things, we'll work on fixing it so ads don't cause that spill-over.

ETA: Also, re: guests posting, that was obviously an error. It's now been fixed, I think. Let me know if you see other guest posts.

Tapatalk will be restored once we have time to figure out how to reinstall it, for those who prefer it. I think one thing is that I believe the plugin for IPS4 is in beta, last I checked. I need to read more about it to see how far along they are.

I see no sidebars on my phone. The only thing I've noticed this far is that I can scroll quite far to the right, where I see only yellowish background. And that seems to be the case because the advertisement banner on the bottom of the page (the only advertisement banner I see, btw), goes that far to the right.

But the forum text itself on mobile displays just fine.

Same here.

Also no notification panel.

Archived