Secret Santa X...Gift are arriving from all over the World!

DreamSongs

ok, nevermind, I was feeling doubtful since there were some people in the SS I didn't consider, as I haven't spoken to them personally. BUT I JUST CHECKED IT! :D 

Koba is a badass, and my SS :wub:  (I think) 

Thank you loads, and no I havent read HP yet, I was supposed to start after I confessed not watching/reading the series. But I picked up some other books and required reading for school, and completely forgot about them. So this is more than motivation! :P 

I really love everything, and thank you so much for taking the time to put it together! I feel really special, which is kinda making me feel weird, but in a great way! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!

ok, nevermind, I was feeling doubtful since there were some people in the SS I didn't consider, as I haven't spoken to them personally. BUT I JUST CHECKED IT! :D 

Koba is a badass, and my SS :wub:  (I think) 

Thank you loads, and no I havent read HP yet, I was supposed to start after I confessed not watching/reading the series. But I picked up some other books and required reading for school, and completely forgot about them. So this is more than motivation! :P 

I really love everything, and thank you so much for taking the time to put it together! I feel really special, which is kinda making me feel weird, but in a great way! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you like it !!! :D :D:D 

I was afraid about HP...damn I should have gone for GoT character...but never mind...you said you might want to start collecting something so why not HP. 

Spices, camel, rug and dates were clues who your SS is but our post office asks us to put our name address and phone on the package so there was very little chance to hide it. Maybe next year I'll put some alias :lol: 

Hope t-shirt size is ok. 

Make something nice with the spices :D 

Enjoy all of it. You are great person Cora and you deserve it :D

I was so afraid about this posting thing after last year trouble with custom service my giftee had. Poor thing had to wait eons to get his gift. I felt so responsible and sad. I've sent my gift extra early this yeas just to prevent the same drama with post services. I guess that was too early sine there's 10 more days till Christmas :lol: 

Cora, are those packets (black pepper, lemon, etc.) spices or sugars or something? I can't really make out what they are (and the lemon is black, which has really confused me)

There are some pretty crazy spices here. I haven't heard for half of them untill I moved here. 

BOO.

hijacking the thread. I had a hectic time with the customs office last year trying to get things out because new regulation drama.

Just want to say this thread lights up the world every time I glance at it.

Oh and Koba, seriously, you are such a great SS... I don't think I ever thanked you for those dates! WOW. Everything was so nicely packed by you :)

Thank you!

BOO.

hijacking the thread. I had a hectic time with the customs office last year trying to get things out because new regulation drama.

Just want to say this thread lights up the world every time I glance at it.

Oh and Koba, seriously, you are such a great SS... I don't think I ever thanked you for those dates! WOW. Everything was so nicely packed by you :)

Thank you!

it is good to see you Zar, you are seriously missed all over this forum :D So nice to see you stop by. 

I am so glad you like it !!! :D :D:D 

I was afraid about HP...damn I should have gone for GoT character...but never mind...you said you might want to start collecting something so why not HP. 

Spices, camel, rug and dates were clues who your SS is but our post office asks us to put our name address and phone on the package so there was very little chance to hide it. Maybe next year I'll put some alias :lol: 

Hope t-shirt size is ok. 

Make something nice with the spices :D 

Enjoy all of it. You are great person Cora and you deserve it :D

I was so afraid about this posting thing after last year trouble with custom service my giftee had. Poor thing had to wait eons to get his gift. I felt so responsible and sad. I've sent my gift extra early this yeas just to prevent the same drama with post services. I guess that was too early sine there's 10 more days till Christmas :lol: 

Wow Koba!  You're an incredible Secret Santa!!!  Lucky Cora.  <3

And good to see you Zar.   :D 

BUT I JUST CHECKED IT!

^ That means she tricked me into telling her what the forum name of her Santa was without telling me what she needs this information for.

it is good to see you Zar, you are seriously missed all over this forum :D So nice to see you stop by. 

:agree: Zar is very very much missed here. Zar, do post more often! ;)

*intruder on the thread*

Archived