Secret Santa X...Gift are arriving from all over the World!

DreamSongs

Well pup #2 only arrived yesterday so I'm not surprised :D And I didn't know we were getting him until pretty recently. But honestly, it's more than okay. He will outgrow his puppy toys all too quickly anyway. Not to mention, we went a bit overboard at the pet shop on Saturday when we were buying toys for him...

I also appreciated the post cards btw. They will be going in my "keepsakes" box

Yay! I'm so happy you liked everything :D

My awesome presents arrived on Saturday! :)

Thank you SO MUCH, Southern Santa, for my "taste of home."  :D   I actually let out an audible "Oh hell yeah!" when I saw the John Boy & Billy sauce. The Eastern Carolina-style sauce was one that I used to use on ribs all the time. And you sent me real country ham! :drool:    That's something that I really miss and definitely can't get out here in Hawaii.

The homemade "Christmas tree" and beautiful seashells from Ocracoke (I used to visit the OBX just about every summer when I lived in NC) were so amazingly thoughtful. Please tell your nieces thank you from me. :)

Thank you so much!  :grouphug:

Oh that is so lovely!   I'm not sure if anyone beside me even realized you were from the Carolinas!

The Sniffer wasn't joking :D  What a fabulous gift...I had forgotten that you lived in the Carolinas for a while; I never realized that it was where you were from!

SS says that if you haven't received your gift yet, do not despair.  Several people shipped late this year.  So far, 13 people have received their gifts although not everyone has yet posted in thread.

I am sure everyone will be understanding this year because we had so much trouble with the thread and we've lost a lot of content. Whenever the presents get the people they were meant for they will make them happy and that is the most important part. 

Also, whoever is my SS, don't worry I tell you, I'm ortodox cristian and some of us follow different calendar so my christmas day is actually Jan 7th. Plenty of time :D  

My gift is here !!!!! Well...not here...here...it's in hubby's office. We get our mail on his office po box so he has it right now...and I'll have to wait for him to get back from work...in 4 and a half hours...aaaaaaa. He already reminded me , very gracefully,that he gets the sweets :D 

Can't wait !!!!

Merry Christmas and Christmas Eve, everyone!

I received a box from Amazon this afternoon with what I believe to be my Secret Santa's present!!!

So, I opened it and found some lovely dragonfly coasters made from sandstone.  So pretty!!!!

And i have no idea who my SS is, but thank you so very much.  These are very pretty!  :wub:

Archived