Secret Santa X...Gift are arriving from all over the World!

DreamSongs

Omg Omg Omg Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I was eating dinner tonight and someone knocked on my door and I went to answer it and there was a box!!! Inside the box is a gorgeous hardcover copy of Rat Queens!!!! I've read awesome reviews of this comic series and it was on my list and it's so freaking awesome :commie:  I can not wait to dig in to it :drool: I'm so happy :wub: 

This has been probably the best Christmas in my entire life. My parents were nice to each other, my husband was the happiest he's been in years (and myself as well) and it was a fun time. This never happens. And to top it off Lily has spoiled me to pieces! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world :) 

You guys are all amazing, truly wonderful people :grouphug:

And Helena, you good soul, thanks for asking, never got to reply to you. The new job is going well, and it is not. This place has a few goods and a few glaring bads, but I'm adjusting fine. Let's see how the future is :D

I'm very glad to hear it :) Nothing's ever perfect but hope the good continues to outweigh the bad!

Great gift LadyO, and I'm so happy you had such a great Christmas :D Was this gift another from Lily? Or was this one from someone else?

Omg Omg Omg Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I was eating dinner tonight and someone knocked on my door and I went to answer it and there was a box!!! Inside the box is a gorgeous hardcover copy of Rat Queens!!!! I've read awesome reviews of this comic series and it was on my list and it's so freaking awesome :commie:  I can not wait to dig in to it :drool: I'm so happy :wub: 

This has been probably the best Christmas in my entire life. My parents were nice to each other, my husband was the happiest he's been in years (and myself as well) and it was a fun time. This never happens. And to top it off Lily has spoiled me to pieces! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world :) 

You guys are all amazing, truly wonderful people :grouphug:

I'm so glad that showed up!  I was about to HAVE A FIT.

Glad  you like them!    Hope you get some peace and quiet to read!

No comments on that count

Hidden Content

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

I love all of the goodies (what remain, anyway!)  You *know* that kona coffee was brewing Christmas morning!  I've saved a small portion of it for special occasions.  You did a great job finding just what I wanted and throwing in some things I didn't know I wanted (The Onion book) that are awesome gifts.

Great job, AryaKiddin!:wub::wub:

:D

:wub:

All of our Secret Santas are the BOMB!

Hidden Content

? What are we talking about here, so I'm clear? :P 

Edit: I think the answer is no it wasn't me but I know who it was. If I understood what you were talking about :P 

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

I love all of the goodies (what remain, anyway!)  You *know* that kona coffee was brewing Christmas morning!  I've saved a small portion of it for special occasions.  You did a great job finding just what I wanted and throwing in some things I didn't know I wanted (The Onion book) that are awesome gifts.

Great job, AryaKiddin!:wub::wub:

I'm very glad it worked out well, my good ma'am :D:grouphug: .  I planned on giving you something from your list, but then I saw Onion book and I couldn't not gift it to you :rofl: So there it is. Glad you liked it ;)

Just wanted to say thanks to Bex for organizing and running this. Lany did an awesome job over the years and I'm sure she left some big shoes to fill, so thanks for taking up the reins and dealing with all the work behind the scenes and stuff so that we could have another successful gift exchange. You did a fantastic job. 

TO BEX! :cheers:

i fully second this

cheers to Bexie for carryin the water for all us santas...

...and thanks again to my darling Bird

Talk about being unobservant.  :blink:

I had taken the book and the box of chocolates that came from Amazon out of the box, then posed them on the box to take a picture that I posted on Facebook.  Then I set the box aside.  It was recycling pick-up this week, so I took the box to cut it up to toss in the recycling bin, and noticed an envelope that I had missed, labelled 'open afterwards' or some such thing.

Thank-you theMountainGoat for the beautiful prezzies!

(You've probably wondering which one of us was the idiot, Amazon for not including a card or me!  Now you know! :D )

The R2D2 string of lights is sooooooooooooooooooo adorably geeky!  The chocolates were rapidly consumed, even though I tried to parcel them out....chocolate has a siren song.  And now I can finally find out what kind of writer Tad Williams is!

A very successful haul from Santa all-in-all!  :wub:

This is what I have based on what is posted in the tread, not my seriously lame guesses :P

Lany---Helena

Turniqui-Calima---Little Fingers in the Air

Rocksniffer—Fragile Bird

Madame Zabsie-- Anubiel

Ded as Ned--Lany

Littlefingers in the Air ---Nox Irradiata

Koba

Nox Irradiata--Rocksniffer

Theda Baratheon-- mcbigski

Lady Q-- --Arya Kiddin”

KiDisaster---Theda Baratheon

Arya Kiddin'

DreamSongs—(wasn’t able to send, but got a mystery gift)

PMG --- TC

Helena --- KiDisaster

LilyValley ---- Ded as Ned

Mcbigsky ----

Adz of CCAA  ---King Tyrion I

CorwinusJ --- Lady O?

Lady Olenna –Lily Valley

TheLegend of Cora ---Koba

King Tyrion I --- Bex

Fragile Bird –The Mountain Goat

Anubiel---Q the Cat

I think that leaves Zabzie, mcbigski and Adz 

My gifts arrived yesterday.

I got the Ice and Fire map set, which looks very cool, a set of House Sigil coasters, and some truffles.  All very cool.  Thanks again VadersKeeper, and good job.

Lany, you do not have Cora down as having sent anything. Also the above (silly quote didn't go where I wanted it to) is McBigski's clue I guess...

Lany, you do not have Cora down as having sent anything. Also the above (silly quote didn't go where I wanted it to) is McBigski's clue I guess...

I do not understand the clue of VadersKeeper :(

Just as I was finishing the list earlier, I got a bunch of work, so I rushed the ending.  I'll take another look ;)

oh duh: is it when Leia says to some general "I should have know I'd find you holder Vader's leash"?

Archived