Secret Santa X...Gift are arriving from all over the World!

DreamSongs

Ok so I'm soooo late to this that probably my SS was aready revealed in some point so I'm not cheating or anything I'm writing this post without looking at previous posts. I'm not cheating :D  

So I got my Ss gift and it was AMAZING!!!!! but it was very eventful end of the year for me so I didn't have time to post before. Many of you know it, I had a baby girl on DEc27th and yes...I'm right now shamelessly using it as excuse for not posting :blush:  Wow It took me only 15 days but I've sunk that low...:lol:

So I got full box of presents wrapped in blue paper :D my favorite colour I thought...great start...

Inside there was a lot of clues to who my Ss might be :D A deck of cards with pictures of New York, a scented soap ( in use now :D ) wrapped in paper with little blue bird on it, a note book with another Metropolis like NY cover...hihihihi

Also inside I found a coloring book with beautiful mandalas and box of coloring pencils...great to pass the time while I wait for bottles and pacifiers to sanitize...or while baby is sleeping and I have free half an hour. It's great to satisfy my artistic streak since it takes way too much time to set the painting easel up and I can't just leave it up forever...so this is perfect solution (thanks ) 

And last but not least there was a card game Man Bites Dog which both me and hubby really liked...and played...many times already...and took to our friend's place and made them play with us...:lol: and yes...there were many surprises about who can and who can not speak English :lol: I loved it. It's so much fun and it's just perfect. 

The pictures are coming soon :D

So after all this clues and all I thought based on USA located santa and a little bird on the soap wrap that my SS is....drums ....FRAGILE BIRD!!!! Am I right??? AmI right??? Or did I completely missed it? 

Well whoever you are you made my day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. All the presents were great and put together with such care that all I can say is YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I loved the gifts and I really enjoyed playing. I hope everyone participating had at least half as much fun with their gifts. 

Thank you one more time SS :kiss::grouphug::D all the best in the New Year !!!  

So I got my Ss gift and it was AMAZING!!!!! but it was very eventful end of the year for me so I didn't have time to post before. Many of you know it, I had a baby girl on DEc27th and yes...I'm right now shamelessly using it as excuse for not posting :blush:  Wow It took me only 15 days but I've sunk that low...:lol:

OMG! Congratulations!!! :grouphug:

The gifts sounds great, I think I might pick up Man Bites Dog for myself.... Also, I know who your SS is! :P

OMG! Congratulations!!! :grouphug:

The gifts sounds great, I think I might pick up Man Bites Dog for myself.... Also, I know who your SS is! :P

You do ?? :) It can't be you  right...I mean two years in a row??? It would be so cool ifitwas though :D :D:D 

I'm bad at guessing this,last year I was literally the last one to guess ( actually i think people told me who my SS was or Ss confessed....)

<snipped for room>

Well whoever you are you made my day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. All the presents were great and put together with such care that all I can say is YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I loved the gifts and I really enjoyed playing. I hope everyone participating had at least half as much fun with their gifts. 

Thank you one more time SS :kiss::grouphug::D all the best in the New Year !!!  

Your gifts sound wonderful, but as has been mentioned, I was rocksniffer's SS.  And in case you haven't seen everything in TTTNE, congratulations Momma Koba and Kobababy!  :D

And I must find this Man Bites Dog card game!

You do ?? :) It can't be you  right...I mean two years in a row??? It would be so cool ifitwas though :D :D:D 

I'm bad at guessing this,last year I was literally the last one to guess ( actually i think people told me who my SS was or Ss confessed....)

Nope, it's not me this year. I think there's actually only 3 Santas that have not been confirmed yet, so that made it easy to figure out.

To help you out, I think the unidentified Santas are:

Madame Zabzie
Adz of CCAA
Cora

ok, my final list :P

the 3 in bold are my guesses based on the clues, the others have all been confirmed: (pretty sure I am right on at least Koba's so don't look if you don't want to know :P )

Lany---Helena

Turniqui-Calima---Little Fingers in the Air

Rocksniffer—Fragile Bird

Madame Zabsie-- Anubiel

Ded as Ned--Lany

Littlefingers in the Air ---Nox Irradiata

Koba --Zabzie

Nox Irradiata--Rocksniffer

Theda Baratheon-- mcbigski

Lady Q-- --Arya Kiddin”

KiDisaster---Theda Baratheon

Arya Kiddin'--Adz

DreamSongs— CorwinusJ

PMG --- TC

Helena --- KiDisaster

LilyValley ---- Ded as Ned

Mcbigsky ----Cora

Adz of CCAA  ---King Tyrion I

CorwinusJ --- Lady O?

Lady Olenna –Lily Valley

TheLegend of Cora ---Koba

King Tyrion I --- Bex

Fragile Bird –The Mountain Goat

Anubiel---Q the Cat

Lol, I think I'm pretty easy to id at this point.  I'll just say that those of you who have guessed have guessed correctly!!!!

Koba - congratulations!  I know it doesn't seem possible, but you will sleep again some day :)

One day :D 

So just  like last yer I missed all the guesses :lol:

Thank you MZ, I really love love love all my presents. Thank you for putting the package together so carefully. You sent a little bit of joy and positive energy half way across the planet. You made me smile and laugh and I thank you from all my heart. SS you're the best!!! :D :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2016 at 10:34 PM, Fragile Bird said:

Your gifts sound wonderful, but as has been mentioned, I was rocksniffer's SS.  And in case you haven't seen everything in TTTNE, congratulations Momma Koba and Kobababy!  :D

And I must find this Man Bites Dog card game!

me too..since i am our resident dog

:smoking:

Archived