NO SPOILERS: Star Wars: The Forum Awakens (whatever number we were on)

Ser Scot A Ellison

I'm being strict with myself.   I don't want to see more explosions or character shots before the movie.

well that's not entirely true.   I want to see every last detail.  But I know I will enjoy the film more if I hold back and wait.   Its only a month to go.     I can always go watch the clips and screenshots afterwards.

I love everything Harrison Ford has been up to in the promotion of the new movie so far and that new clip is the best so far.

As for the new TV spot, that shot of the stormtrooper "unleashing" the shock staff or whatever it is is pretty damn cheesy but everything else just gets me more amped.

One joke I read online said that the movie has already been released, but in little clips, which will continuously be released up to Dec. 18. And it will be up to the fans to put it all together.:lol:

On another note:

This clip of Harrison Ford surprising fans for a charity promotion is worth watching.

Quality stuff. Looks like Ford is starting to take himself a bit less seriously in his old age. Good for him, glad he's having fun with all this. 

So the American Music Awards showed a "brand new" scene during the awards. (No I did not watch that crap fest - it's called DVR and fast forward). But it wasn't a new scene, really, it was a clip or clips we've seen before (Rey and Finn running like hell with TIE fighters above), but taken from the movie as is, so with dialogue and sound effects. And then Harrison Ford introduced Pentatonix who, alongside an orchestra, sang the main Star Wars theme.

So the American Music Awards showed a "brand new" scene during the awards. (No I did not watch that crap fest - it's called DVR and fast forward). But it wasn't a new scene, really, it was a clip or clips we've seen before (Rey and Finn running like hell with TIE fighters above), but taken from the movie as is, so with dialogue and sound effects. And then Harrison Ford introduced Pentatonix who, alongside an orchestra, sang the main Star Wars theme.

I caught that. The clip was fun, the vocal group not so much.

Im sure you all know but just in case ill put this Mark Hamill news in spoiler tags -

Luckily for his Ultra Passionate Fans (or UPFs, an adorable term that Hamill came up with himself, though I prefer "Hamill Head Sharks", personally) the ceremonious re-growing of the beard means that we're definitely going to see Luke Skywalker in Episode VIII.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3653784?lt_source=external,manual

I love everything Harrison Ford has been up to in the promotion of the new movie so far and that new clip is the best so far.

As for the new TV spot, that shot of the stormtrooper "unleashing" the shock staff or whatever it is is pretty damn cheesy but everything else just gets me more amped.

Every time I see one of these, I keep thinking: "Who are you and what have you done with Harrison Ford"  :lol:

Also, saw this the other day and it answers one of the big Star Wars plot holes. I laughed way too much.

Every time I see one of these, I keep thinking: "Who are you and what have you done with Harrison Ford"  :lol:

Also, saw this the other day and it answers one of the big Star Wars plot holes. I laughed way too much.

Oddly enough, I just finished watching the Rifftracks of Revenge of the Sith, and I think Anakin's hatred of sand was the most prominent running joke throughout.

I've just rewatched Episode IV (first time in 15 years) in my lead up to VII and was struck by a couple of things. One was how pivotal the stolen designs of the Death Star are to the plot. Rogue One could really feel like a prologue to Episode IV if they capitalise on this and it has me more interested in it.

The funnier revelation was how much Michael Emerson (Finch from person of interest) is like a human form of C3PO!

I've just rewatched Episode IV (first time in 15 years) in my lead up to VII and was struck by a couple of things. One was how pivotal the stolen designs of the Death Star are to the plot. Rogue One could really feel like a prologue to Episode IV if they capitalise on this and it has me more interested in it.

The funnier revelation was how much Michael Emerson (Finch from person of interest) is like a human form of C3PO!

I am almost more excited for Rogue One than The Force Awakens. Almost.

Do we know anything about Rouge One beyond its name and some of the cast?

Besides it involving

Stealing the plans for the Death Star

I haven't seen much else. I'm sure info is gonna start flowing out when TFA starts to fade out of theaters in February.

Archived