Big Bang Theory: It's so sad now

Ser Scot A Ellison

People don't forget that Amy has been waxed before and she showed it to Sheldon. I think it was the parking spot episode but not sure. I do remember her getting Sheldon into the back seat to show him something and him saying something about her being out of her mind.

I thought it was handled great and loved the star wars tie in. I couldn't understand why they hadn't mentioned the movie sooner and now we see why. Perfect timing

Don't mind spoilers, I haven't had a very busy week and all (like pretty much everybody around these days), so... they did have sex for real? No dream, no daydream?

As the others have said, yes, but now to the more important question ... is that Cersei Kissing Jon Connington while Rhaegar is playing the harp?

1. Thanks for the answers. I haven't gotten time to properly catch up with TBBT since ep. 1 of this season and the last thing I remember is that they so forcefully were broken up. I was glad they did, but it felt like "omg, how can we give them drama now Penny and Leonard are married?!". That's why the sex thing was wtf. Also, I can't believe no one actually spoiled me this.

2. Yes. They did try to kiss Rhaegar, but our Dragon Prince knew better...

• 2 weeks later...

This weeks episode: weak.  What's the deal with keeping Amy away from Sheldon since they've had sex?  It seems they don't know what to do with the couple now and need to keep them seperated.  Given Amy's friendship with the rest of the group it seems weird.  It's as though they think Amy's only interaction would be with Sheldon as a medium.  That's clearly not the case.

• 3 weeks later...

MeeMaw was sneaky mean, I have met that type before! Well Schrodingers cats outta the box now, can we guess the season ender will be them getting engaged?

Emily seems forced, hopefully if this Claire sticks around she blends in better.

So, one more season after this? Seems like it has run it's course. Next year, two weddings and babies for all!?!?!??! Would be funny is Amy is pregnant, could imagine the baby daddy jokes involving Sheldon the lady killer.

I saw that "I'm pregnant' thing coming a mile away especially since next season (10) will probably be the last. Many sitcoms have ended with a main character having a baby. 

And the whole making sure the water isn't too hot and the "caring mother" behavior towards the rabbit.

Yep, baby was telegraphed this episode. Good timing though. They get to spend the rest of the season freaking out about it and early next season, or between seasons she gives birth. I still think Sheldon needs to have a baby to see him finally grow up and show true emotions, or maybe he will do that when he holds Howards baby for the first time. Would be a good scene for him to turn to Amy and tell her to get ready to make some babies.  Wouldn't be surprised if Leonard and Penny adopt. Wrap the series up next year, great 10 year run.

4 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

If Sheldon shows true emotions he's not Sheldon.  I still worry that either Howard or Bernie will bail.  Howard will not understand sharing his wife with anyone.

Howard could grow beyond your fears...

Archived