The Tales of Drunk and Egg

A True Kaniggit

Because I don't like interrupting the flow of the "What Are You Drinking Thread?" 

To bourbon or to scotch? That is the question.

Edit: Also, has anyone else ever used one of the books they were reading as a bookmark for the other book they were reading? I'd like to think the answer was a resounding yes.

Edit 2: I prefer this title. Just seems more topical.

Is that Dr Pepper and Crown?

Yes it is. But I left that bottle of crown in Louisiana, so now I've been forced to drink the last of my scotch. I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch.

Someone drank this bottle of wine.  I am very upset at that person.  Wait, I'll be upset with that person in the morning.  Wait.  No I won't.

I'm sure that wine had it coming. You can't be upset at a person for drinking wine that had it coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Very strange evening.  First we watched the first episode of "The Man in the High Castle", then "Hotel Translvania", and currently watching "The  Departed". I'm completely out of coke to mix with my Bacardi 151. My friends have some pineapple juice in the fridge and are telling me it's OK to mix. I hope they are right.

Edit: So I wasn't too into the pineapple thing. Luckily one of my friends drove me to the gas station down the street so I could buy me some more cokes. 

Edit 2: this drunk night is starting  to edge towards the surreal. Just spent an hour discussing the possibility of ET life, and the meaning of our existence. Ended up finishing off with a D&D metaphor. Nights not over yet. 

Edit 3: and so night winds down. Guess it is over. Slow, calming music until everyone is asleep. But I only live a 6 minutes walk from here. Probably should go. But couch is comfy. Blah.  One more song then I walk.  Come back for car in the afternoon. Nights boards citizens. Haha, The Fray. "I'll Look After You". 

A fine white wine, and just feeling good in general can get you a long way. Today is awesome and I'm not going to let anyone ruin it!!!11

I also scavenged clothes to donate while being at a birthday party today. I may be a vulture but it's for a good cause...

Dilly Dally Shilly Shally. Yays to the weekend! But boos to the best friends' newborn that keeps them from hanging outs with you as much. Especially since she looks like a potato.  A cute potato, but still a potato  

Edit: why is their bearded dragon staring at me? Go to sleep Norbert! Bloody lizard showing me up just because I had to shave my beard off. 

Edit 2: the beast is now asleep. Random Observation:

I find it really strange that evolution  has allowed sleep to take up so much of our lives. You'd think something that forced species to spend so much time in a completely vulnerable state would've been bred out or severely shortened long ago. I guess the Pros just outweigh the Cons. 

Haven't decided if I'm gonna get drunk tonight, but isn't burning plastic like the only way to actually get rid of it? I know it's extremely bad and toxic or something, but is there even another way besides 'dump it in the ocean and eat it inside of your sushi'?

Still here people and I can safely say there is NO hard liquor in the immediate surroundings.  It has all been killed and I am working on the beer.  One by one they will go down and I will ...I WILL maintain my humanity.

From the front.

..I WILL maintain my humanity.  ******crrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttt***********

Drunk2 to Drunk1:  "Drunk1 Are you there?  Are you still there?  GODDAMIT ANSWER ME!"

Drunk2 to Control:    "I can't get an an answer from Drunk1.  I thought I heard a text chime before we cut out.  I hope to GOD she's not leaving the house.  I can't raise Drunk1!  I can't raise her!  She's lost!"

Archived