The Tales of Drunk and Egg

A True Kaniggit

14 hours ago, R'hllors Red Lobster said:

Looked at a condo the other day which the seller had painted all of the walls... chartreuse 

In drinking news, got to try some of Night Shifts latest batch of Morph. Good stuff

I am so drunk I am losing the internet,  sadness.

5 hours ago, ljkeane said:

I hurt my neck a bit playing rugby today, which isn't great, but I'm quite enjoying the (apparently not medically advisable) combination of the post game beer, some diazepam one of the guys had and some cocodamol I had left over.

Did you do an ice bath?  This is amazing for how you'll feel tomorrow.  It's a lot less painful after several (ALOT) of beers.

15 hours ago, ljkeane said:

I hurt my neck a bit playing rugby today, which isn't great, but I'm quite enjoying the (apparently not medically advisable) combination of the post game beer, some diazepam one of the guys had and some cocodamol I had left over.

I hope your neck feels better, but I have to know. Did you guys win?

1 hour ago, A True Kaniggit said:

I hope your neck feels better, but I have to know. Did you guys win?

Yeah, we won.

11 hours ago, Lily Valley said:

Did you do an ice bath?  This is amazing for how you'll feel tomorrow.  It's a lot less painful after several (ALOT) of beers.

Heh, no I didn't have an ice bath. To be honest my neck still hurts quite a lot but I've had ice baths before, I think I prefer the neck injury.

Weirdest thing. It's like no one ever posts on the drunk thread at the same time anymore. Has someone here done something to piss the drunk god off?, forever forcing the innocent, inebriated citizens off this forum to post alone for all eternity?

Or hopefully people just aren't drinking as often.

Anyways, for the first time in 6 years people have to call me Mr. and not SSgt. Hurray! Shit, now I have to get a job.

5 hours ago, Lily Valley said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   I woke up drunk and intend to stay that way ALL DAMN DAY!

Haha. I woke up drunk too. But then sobered up to do a couple of errands. But then the last of the errands was to clean the house, and there was no way I was going to do that sober.  Soooo.....

My housemate has been drinking rum all night. He just poured Sky. I'm trying to save him but he just won't listen. May he rest in peace. 

Edit: he is now using his cellphone as a flashlight to find his cellphone. There is now no turning back. 

Archived