The Tales of Drunk and Egg

A True Kaniggit

On 11 March 2016 at 7:54 AM, A True Kaniggit said:

What the hell is this "7am" you speak of? It reminds me of something I knew about long ago, but have since forgot.

A time that you wake up for work/study in the week, or a time that isn't usually reached at the weekend while drinking, without the aid of stimulants.

21 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

A time that you wake up for work/study in the week, or a time that isn't usually reached at the weekend while drinking, without the aid of stimulants.

Sounds scary. I dread the day when I must once again be reacquainted with this hellish time. 

On March 14, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Lord Sidious said:

Early starts arnt as bad as you think to be honest.

Haha. You're just playing along right? This is the drunk thread and I don't post here unless I am quite inebriated. So when I was talking about  how awful 7 am is I was waaaay exaggerating. Up until 2 weeks ago I worked 7-4. Don't take anything posted in the drunk thread too seriously! Unless of course you were just playing along. Then Kudos. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, The_Gallows_Knight said:

Right now I'm drinking whiskey, I'm not entirely sure what kind. I'm also pretty drunk, drunker than I've been in a long time. But obviously  not drunk enough to completely fuck up my spelling.

Yep. I don't see a single misspelled word in that whole post.

Edit: Yay whiskey!

Haha. Monty Python. Holy Grail. Hilarious. 

So my housemate fell asleep on the couch in the living room. As I was walking by he said, "The legs are burning, somebody save the legs!". As usual when someone sleep talks at me I went with my normal reply, "I hate it when that happens". At which point the talker usually quiets down (He did). I then decided to start a new discussion on sleep talking, so people could share their own experiences. But as is my habit I googled the topic to make sure their wasn't a discussion already underway. And what do I find? Not only was there already a chat on sleep talking, it had already been  archived. Now I've lost all motivation to start a discussion on sleep talking. ------ The End.

In other news I had some new jokes I heard that I was going to share, but then I got bored midway through typing them out, and deleted it all. Maybe some other time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2016 at 11:04 PM, R'hllors Red Lobster said:

This post sponsored by Mountain Dew: code red

Isn't that stuff worse for you than alcohol? Like, doesn't it dissolve your insides and then morph you into a Lobster.......................................  Oh. 

Anyhow's what's the consensus on beige socks? I am still pissed that that super bowl commercial dissed beige socks. Half of my socks are beige! Should I be pissed?, or am I actually in the wrong right now?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2016 at 2:53 AM, A True Kaniggit said:

Anyhow's what's the consensus on beige socks? I am still pissed that that super bowl commercial dissed beige socks. Half of my socks are beige! Should I be pissed?, or am I actually in the wrong right now?

Nah, beige socks are fine...depending on the color of shorts with which one pairs them;)

• 3 weeks later...

Long, brutal day at work. One more shift to go, then some theatre thing with sister in law and mrs sister in law, then Bon voyage party for wife's friends ends moving back to Iran, then hopefully 4-6 hours of sleep, then 6-7 hour drive down to Baltimore, then hopefully the hotel allows my wife to check in while I destroy my corporeal form in close proximity to certain Great Names on the topos/paradise that is the Edison lot in May, and I need to buy earplugs and deodorant but may not remember either (sorry guys) and repeat aforementioned destruction several times throughout the weekend and so right now I'm 4 1/2 sheets with no one but the cat and Horrendous on the turntable my shoes aren't laced up and I am a one man mosh pit and someone is calling the cops and I'll see you all soon tip your wait staff 

Scotch when you're feeling continental classy.

Bourbon when you're feeling like nobody's the boss of you.

Irish when you're feeling poor.

Canadian if you've just binge watched Mad Men.

Archived