Best Character to be Lost in Westeros With

Alaynsa Starne

When exactly did Bronn slit someone's throat just like that?? No matter what he himself says, i think he is good hearted and loyal, only a bit too selfish when it is a matter of hils life over someody else's. He was the first to pop up in my mind when i read the thread topic.

I'd also go with Jorah, but if all he does is talking and brooding over Daeneris, I'd probably slit his throat :angry:

Also a third choice will be me, Meera and Ygritte - three badass hotties in the wilderness. Girl power!

Moqorro.

Of all the Red Priests we've met, he seemed the most competent at using his fire reading skills, so he would be very helpful with navigation and making sure to avoid enemies/threats. He can also heal serious injuries (if you don't mind a creepy, charred, unnaturally strong appendage), and like Mel, he doesn't seem to need to eat or drink or sleep, so you'd wouldn't have to worry about dividing food or whose going to keep watch at night. Add his imposing appearance and dragon head staff that spits green flame, and you wouldn't even need to worry about robbers or any other unsavory types messing with you.

You'd probably need to be cool with offering the occasional human sacrifice to good old R'hllor and would have to get used to the repetitive nightly prayers. As Tyrion says, "Light our fire and protect us from the dark, blah blah, light our way and keep us toasty warm, the night is dark and full of terrors, save us from scary things, and blah blah blah some more."

Archived