Future King/Queensguard

ANDYJTArrant

I think that most people on this forum are in a general consensus that there will be a kind of second Dance of the Dragons will happen between Daenerys and Aegon (Blackfyre or not), so who will be in their respective King/Queensguard when it goes down? I know this topic has been done to death but the discussions always seem to be rather brief and not really thought out.

I know its nearly impossible to get right but what are your seven predictions for each?

For me,

Under Daenerys:

1. Barrsitan Selmy- already a member/Lord Commander/acting hand of the queen (although he'll probably die in the early stages of TWOW)

2. Tumco Lho- in Slaver's Bay and regarded by Barristan as the most natural swordsman he'd seen since Jaime Lannister.

3. Archibald Yronwood- already in Slaver's Bay and tbh I can't see him leaving alive without supporting Daenerys' claim to the Iron Throne.

4. Harras Harlaw- regarded as a pretty competent knight, has a Valyrian steel sword, the Ironborn will inevitably be central to Daenerys' story arc.

5. Lyle 'Strongboar' Crakehall- a skilled knight, third son, the Westerlands will likely support Daenerys thanks to Tyrion. 

6. Lyn Corbray- renowned knight, second son, I see Littlefinger and the Vale siding with Daenerys.

7, Gerold 'Darkstar' Dayne- desperate to gain his own glory and set himself apart from Arthur and I don't see him siding with Aegon after everything that happened with Arianne.

Aegon:

1. Rolly Duckfield- already in

2. Daemon Sand- part of Arianne's envoy going to meet Aegon

3. Donnel Swann- in lands near Aegon & GC, the Swanns' are referred to as some of the more powerful Marcher Lords but committed forces yet, it's king of forshadowed whe  Jaime was talking to Balon about what he'd do if he had to defend Tommen against his family.

4. Parmen Crane- good enough for Renly & probably quite pissed off with the Tyrells for imprisoning him.

5. Garth 'Greysteel' Hightower- the Hightowers will probably declare for Aegon after he saves Oldtown from the Ironborn and he seems to be the best of the family knights seeing as he is the one training Oldtowners to defend against the Ironborn. 

6. Andrey Dalt- trusted ally of Arianne

7. Bonnifer Hasty- the faith will imho declare for Aegon, he is probably the most mentioned knight dedicated to the faith, probably has Targaryen sympathies due to his relationship with Rhaella. 

Sorry, double posted in the wrong subforum...

Archived