huge upsets

True.Kitn902

Who in the series do you think will come from WAY behind for a glorious and prosperous win ? 

Davos Seaworth: will lose Cape Wrath but gains the Dreadfort 

Great Jon: kills Roose Bolton personally while whispering Robb Stark sends his regards , the logistics are hard I agree but god it would be awesome. 

Jorah Mormont: Makes it to the knights watch

Benjen: Is alive 

Edmure Tully: Saves the day??? Long shot I know I just like the poor guy let him have some sort of glory.

Doran Martell: actually has a GOOD plan 

Bronn: Bronn Stokeworth 

Sick Robin Arryn: Becomes a strong lord, I really just want Jon Arryn legacy to continue.

Stannis baratheon: Doesn't sacrifice shireen , please NO 

Theon Greyjoy: Lord of Pyke with Asha as heir

Brandon Stark: will leave the tree and become Lord of Winterfell with Rickon as his heir 

• 2 weeks later...

I can only agree with the sweetrobin thing. He has been portrayed really weak and someone you take for granted. With a little push from Alayne, he can achieve something, maybe.

Anyway, I really like the Umber thing

When you say push, do mean like Sansa Littlebird Stark pushing baby Robin out the nest to see if he can fly like his mother? Cause I can totally agree with that.

I can only agree with the sweetrobin thing. He has been portrayed really weak and someone you take for granted. With a little push from Alayne, he can achieve something, maybe.

Anyway, I really like the Umber thing

He's perceptive for someone who has been lied to.  It's really sad for him.  He cares for Sansa and she's conspiring to kill him and take his lands.  He's the only one who actually cares about Sansa and she's just playing him.  He just needs to wise up and send her out the moon door.

As to the op, I just think it's a bit late in the race for someone in the back to come up and overtake the other runners.  I want all of the Lannisters to die very soon. 

Archived