NFL 2015 Week 11: the dawn of the Age of Osweiler

DanteGabriel

Heh. Wasn't that impressed with Winston. Did you see the highlights? 3 of his tds literally passed through DB hands. All of his tds basically came with short fields save like one.

And one of those two teams worse than the titans? That would be the aforementioned Winston and the bucs, who managed to have his first NFL pass be a TAINT. So yeah, he had not done so well.

Tom Brady is doing a great Phillip Rivers impersonation on the sideline tonight.

Let me just say that I give Manning shit. 

I FUCKING HATE IT when Brady does that to his O-line.  Why is he yelling at them?  

"FUCK YOU!  HEY, FUCKWITS WHO ARE PAID A FRACTION OF WHAT I AM PAID!  STOP GETTING HURT!!!!!"

I am reminded of Captain Zapp Brannigan when he said "Stop exploding, you cowards!"  

I think one of the highlights in Pats Coordinator history was when Billy O'Brien basically told Brady he was 100% wrong about chewing out a WR for, basically, not doing more to prevent a shitty Brady INT.  

Honestly, he has to stop being such a tool-bag like that.  

Heh. Wasn't that impressed with Winston. Did you see the highlights? 3 of his tds literally passed through DB hands. All of his tds basically came with short fields save like one.

And one of those two teams worse than the titans? That would be the aforementioned Winston and the bucs, who managed to have his first NFL pass be a TAINT. So yeah, he had not done so well.

All of that is true.  At the same time, Phily managed to lose to that guy.  

Winston IS improving which is why the Titans comparison, which I made, is not 100% fair.  Then again, its me.  

So, just a quick word on the game: thank God for human error or the Pats are down by 3.  

Missed FG, missed tackle, Pats should be down 6-3; instead up 10-3.  

Bills D is pressing an overwhelmed and confused O-line causing Brady to just give up on plays; the Pats cannot run AT ALL.  Worse, the Pats are showing strain at every level.  THe O-line is crumbling, no Running, another injured WR, and ... 

... where is Gronk?  Are they just double teaming him and, what?  Not covering a guy that Brady cannot get to?  How are they blitzing, stopping the screens, stopping the run AND doubling Gronk?  Is that possible?  Apparently... 

Pats get the ball back, and if they can get another TD (iffy) then I REALLY like their chances.  Otherwise...

Suddenly, its a must-win at Denver... er... 

Philly has Sanchez and Bradford. Seriously that team is a pile of enema bags. I loved Kelly as a duck, but boy has he sucked as a personnel manager.

In other news, most of Seattle's radio is falling over themselves fellating the Hawks after they somehow managed to hold Bruce Gabbert (I'm gonna call all shitty qbs Bruce until they do something good) to only 13 points at home. And their line managed to keep Wilson upright against the fierce 49er pass rush.

Seriously guys, opponent adjustments. The steelers are going to throw for like a billion yards against them.

And just for the record: Rex caused that "inadvertent whistle" by jumping in front of the side-judge.  

So, cheating.

Now, WILL ANYONE venture ewhat the reaction would have been had Belichick done that?  I mean, ball partk, what would the fuck-wits on ESPN be sayin?  Auto-dock ANOTHER first round pick?  Suspended 6 games?  What?  

But, its REX!  So... NO PROBLEM!  

That was 7 points right there and the Bills just scored a TD so- GREAT JOB REX!  Way to make it work! 

And ESPN just fucking puking their shit- complementing Rex Ryan for "keeping his composure"... by cheating.  

JUst ESPN- don't ever fucking change.  

Archived