NFL 2015 Week 11: the dawn of the Age of Osweiler

DanteGabriel

To be fair, manziel entered rehab last year to show that he was cleaning up his ways. Him showing up partying after saying he was clean might not break NFL rules, but it breaks what deal he personally made. My guess is that the coach wanted an excuse to bench him.

So manziel apparently got demoted not just because he got caught drinking but because he lied to the Browns about it and told his friends to also lie to the Browns.

He's so done.

If everyone who lied to the Browns lost their job every coach and front office executive would get canned in 2 years... wait.

Pretty stupid on JFF's part.  How do you not know the whole world has a camera on them now? 

Philly is not covering themselves in glory right now.

ETA:  Big Sean's performance was shockingly even worse than Philly's. 

OK, that DB may be having a rough day overall, but that was just a perfect throw that would have beat any DB.  That was actually very good coverage beaten by a great throw.

Pretty stupid on JFF's part.  How do you not know the whole world has a camera on them now? 

Philly is not covering themselves in glory right now.

ETA:  Big Sean's performance was shockingly even worse than Philly's. 

At friend's and was preparing the Ham (this bitch wanted to make a fucking meatloaf for thanksgiving...!!! I straightened that out real quick :P ) when that ... music?... was playing. I called from the kitchen 'hey, that guy sounds awful' and they're like 'the crowd is in a stadium-wide coma'.

The wheels have completely come off of the Eagles season. Getting beat by the Lions is one thing, but this is just pathetic. If Jeffrey Lurie doesn't stuff a GM down Chips' throat he's a absolute moron.

They had a GM, he got banished to some made up position so that Chip could assume his job.

At friend's and was preparing the Ham (this bitch wanted to make a fucking meatloaf for thanksgiving...!!! I straightened that out real quick :P ) when that ... music?... was playing. I called from the kitchen 'hey, that guy sounds awful' and they're like 'the crowd is in a stadium-wide coma'.

Yes.  It was music only under an extremely expansive definition of music. 

Now this game is out of hand.  Meh.  Very much looking forward to Carolina @ Dallas though.  Dallas actually has a ton to play for with their shite division.  Hoping for and expecting Dez to do something super fly.

Archived