NFL 2015 Week 11: the dawn of the Age of Osweiler

DanteGabriel

I don't see how you can abandon Kelly so quickly just because this year isn't going well.  He went 10-6 in both of his first two years in the NFL.  Sure, this game is a horror show, but his resume is still strong overall.

I don't see how you can abandon Kelly so quickly just because this year isn't going well.  He went 10-6 in both of his first two years in the NFL.  Sure, this game is a horror show, but his resume is still strong overall.

Oh yeah, I'm not suggesting you fire him as HC, but you have to force him to take a GM. He screwed the pooch royally in that aspect.

So we are now supposed to say that after being old and injured Romo is done, right? That's what we do when older qbs have really bad games, right?

As far as I know, Romo didn't play for 7 weeks then 'reveal' he had a broken collarbone the whole time as an excuse.

Romo obviously gave them something last week @ Miami, but the Romo that is out there today is a worse QB than the Weeden that barely lost in OT to New Orleans. 

Eh, at least Romo bothers to show up to support his team when he's out injured. I'm sorry, but I've run out of any injury sympathy I may have had for Ol Fetushead. I don't think the guy is capable of putting his team first.

Yeah. Same with Brady. Did you know that while he was rehabilitating he wasn't in meetings or on the sidelines at all back in 2008? What an asshole.

Eh, at least Romo bothers to show up to support his team when he's out injured. I'm sorry, but I've run out of any injury sympathy I may have had for Ol Fetushead. I don't think the guy is capable of putting his team first.

Are you questioning the sincerity of the Peyton we see in 15 TV adverts per week for the last 1.5 decades?

Are you questioning the sincerity of the Peyton we see in 15 TV adverts per week for the last 1.5 decades?

I get the beef that Kal has with Rockroi gloating over the last days of Pey Pey. That being said, I think Manning has pretty much shown himself to be a diva this season. Between throwing his teammates under the bus, basically snubbing his backup, and being thoroughly unable to assess his own inabilities, I think he's earned the criticism fairly.

I get the beef that Kal has with Rockroi gloating over the last days of Pey Pey. That being said, I think Manning has pretty much shown himself to be a diva this season. Between throwing his teammates under the bus, basically snubbing his backup, and being thoroughly unable to assess his own inabilities, I think he's earned the criticism fairly.

Oh, I think I agree.  Was being sarcastic in case that wasn't clear. 

Archived