Blame Pod - He is not your friend, don't trust him.

Pebble thats Stubby

Pod  you Suck.   What have I done to you that you try to kill me?   Well you failed.   The Tree missed, just, and I am still alive.  You did scare the crap out out of me,  and make me late for work.  There may also be some minor damage to my car,  I'll have to wait till its daylight to look.   that's if I survive the night,  who knows what other tricks you have planned for me, there is lots of banging noises and constant creaking coming from the office ceiling.

What have I done Pod to deserve such malice?   I used to think you where my friend.  I know better now.   I'm glad you never bought that extra TitanCon raffle ticket from me, or I would have been hard pressed to keep my promise.  But now I can blame you with a clear conscience and be thankful to Zabs that I was not just a second or two further down the road, or that tree would have Hit me,  or I would not have braked mostly in time.

I blame Pod for not being able to sleep the past two nights and then feeling like a zombie the next day. :angry:

there is lots of banging noises and constant creaking coming from the office ceiling.

:blink: What is going on at your workplace?

It's Annual "Blame Pod" Day!    Yay!

I'm at work right now and won't be able to post much - for which I blame Pod.  If he were here doing my job, then I could post to my heart's content.

I also blame Pod for my spilling an entire cup of coffee on myself and my new car on the way in to work.  If I didn't have to WORK, Pod, then it WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED.

Why do you hate me so much?  What did I ever do to you, Pod?  :bawl:

I blame Pod for making my body totally collapse on itself yesterday, which meant I couldn't meet up with RRL and Lady RRL when they were in town. I'm seriously so bummed about that.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   Pod you have gone to far this time!

First question: Who the hell is Pod?

Second question: And why does he apparently hate the whole human race and want to ruin all of our lives?

This is Pod.

well i am hungover and of course this is POD's fault...i am unable to take a nap which i would blame on POD as well, but to be fair it is the asshole blowing leaves off his lawn across the street...probably POD's best friend

:smoking:

First question: Who the hell is Pod?

Second question: And why does he apparently hate the whole human race and want to ruin all of our lives?

I blame Pod for this.

And also how much this semester of nursing school is kicking my ass. 

Fuck you, Pod. 

Archived