The Pact of Ice and Fire and what it might actually mean

FreyPiesForSkagos

Well your trying to pin me into giving a precise theory regarding people/ events from the Dawn days when i my self still have questions and things im working out. Still have re-reads to do and more notes to take to weigh and consider info. Sometimes it takes looking at something again after learning something else. Its a process as you should know. Who is ultimately the gods or powers is really hard for anyyyy of us to say with any solid amount or certainty. George could surprise us in the last book and we could find out that human, giants, and cotf are all actually from the same race that have all split off. Crazy but would explain why we can all breed with each other. Just sayin, nothing we say if for certain. If this is a part of Martins A Thousand Worlds Universe, we're definitely gonna have a surprise ending.

No offense, of course. I am simply trying to wrap my head around your general idea. I am pretty sure, by the way, that even if Westeros is part of the Thousand Worlds universe Martin will not give us real evidence for that in the books.

No offense, of course. I am simply trying to wrap my head around your general idea. I am pretty sure, by the way, that even if Westeros is part of the Thousand Worlds universe Martin will not give us real evidence for that in the books.

None taken haha legit questions. I just havnt put my thumb on a positive, that's it, that's the answer yet you know. Still fishing for some out side thoughts to see something i missed or just help connect the pieces more.

Lol, yes this is very true. I try not to consider it too much, just still in the back of my head.

None taken haha legit questions. I just havnt put my thumb on a positive, that's it, that's the answer yet you know. Still fishing for some out side thoughts to see something i missed or just help connect the pieces more.

Lol, yes this is very true. I try not to consider it too much, just still in the back of my head.

It's also in my head, of course. Did you know that Preston Jacobs has started a series on youtube group-reading all the Thousand Wolrds stories and discussing them? (He also posts links to audios of the text, if availlable.) I try to use these to get a better idea of the Thousand Worlds universe to find out more.

It's also in my head, of course. Did you know that Preston Jacobs has started a series on youtube group-reading all the Thousand Wolrds stories and discussing them? (He also posts links to audios of the text, if availlable.) I try to use these to get a better idea of the Thousand Worlds universe to find out more.

I have actually been checking them out haha i like preston's vids, even when i dont fully agree. He always has an interesting take with alot of facts. Best presentation though hands down.

Another guy i like is Teflon Don. He has a new one about Crastor being Bloodravens kid, and that Gilly's child is the Hero of the White walkers. It's an interesting take. 

I have actually been checking them out haha i like preston's vids, even when i dont fully agree. He always has an interesting take with alot of facts. Best presentation though hands down.

Another guy i like is Teflon Don. He has a new one about Crastor being Bloodravens kid, and that Gilly's child is the Hero of the White walkers. It's an interesting take. 

Never heard of the guy. Do I find him on Youtube under that name? Sounds a bit weirder than Preston, I suppose?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBxwAd1jwXI

Lol yea he's got a lil different style than Preston but still worth checking out :)

Thanks for the info! His videos are not as refined as Preston's and I think that Preston's are also generally on point, even if I usually don't agree with all the things he says, But, you know, I am also pretty fine with videos that are not as good, while still interesting.

Thanks for the info! His videos are not as refined as Preston's and I think that Preston's are also generally on point, even if I usually don't agree with all the things he says, But, you know, I am also pretty fine with videos that are not as good, while still interesting.

Yea preston's definitely my fav, but there's a couple other folks who i still follow on youtube that i enjoy listening to :) some time even if i dont agree with most of the vid, they'll still bring up an interesting point that i had nvr considered 

Archived