Who do you look like?

7-KG

Young Cersei. Or maybe Myrcella. A Lannister at any rate.

Green eyes, blonde hair and high cheekbones. Here's the best pic I have where my eyes are showing, and here's one where my hair isn't dirty. Depending on the light my hair might not look all that golden, usually it's more dark strawberry-blonde.

Totally OT but it's to do with character height.

Apparently most posters here are American (as in "U.S.") or maybe UK British and talk about 5'7" or 6'3" or whatever. Most of the world is metric. It's really tedious trying to convert the old measurements to the ones everybody else has been using for nearly 200 years. Even the UK is becoming metric, inch by inch.

Sorry, just a personal gripe. I know GRRM is American (US) and uses old measuements for that medieval feel, and the fans reverberate and it's just so frustrating.

Does anyone have very dark brown eyes from the series?

*uh, I found the perfect description from the wiki "Jon has a lean build, with dark brown hair and grey eyes so dark they border on black. He is graceful and quick." And "long, solemn and guarded—a face that gives nothing away."

Just have to change the eye color. (And not the show Jon. I'm 17 not 28.)

1 year ago Sam Tarly (better looking but fat has f*ck) now i am more of a Jon Snow but more muscular and probably taller (6 foot 1.82 meeters) but yeah , dark hair , beard (with mustache) and brown eyes , i dont see any one else maybe somebody could help me xD

1 year ago Sam Tarly (better looking but fat has f*ck) now i am more of a Jon Snow but more muscular and probably taller (6 foot 1.82 meeters) but yeah , dark hair , beard (with mustache) and brown eyes , i dont see any one else maybe somebody could help me xD

Khal Drogo?(sorry).

Is there a 15 years old Braavosi in the books? Maybe that son of the boat that brought Arya to Braavos, I forgot his name. You know, it is hard for a Brazilian to identify with those uni-race characters...

You remind me of a clown (no offense).

Why sorry i love Drogo :D

I am big now , but not that big and i had no victories yet (on what!?) so no long hair xD

Sooo, Robert in his prime, then? 

Some combination of Renly and Edmure maybe? Shaggy dark brown hair, green eyes, 6'1. 

Yeah a little like that , i tought Gendry but for what we read in the books the kid is big has sh*t and the blue eyes are a problem.

I have the Stark features (hair and eyes) but they are really small (i dont remember what stature "big mouth" Brandon had)

Archived