Which Character do you think least deserved their fate?

TimJames

Which Character do you think least deserved their fate?

It can be either a character who got a good fate despite being horrible, or a character who suffered despite being good?

Jeyne Poole, by a mile. Her only "crime" was just being there. She totally outCedricDiggory'd Cedric Diggory. 

agree, Jayne Poole.  It should have been the real Arya getting tortured by the Bolton  as Jeyne has no blood on her hands.  

- All the Starks, from Rickard, Brandon to Robb, Cat

- Oberyn

- all the innocents, Elia, Rhaenys, the smallfolk, etc.

- Smalljon, Dacey(I just wanted a danceemoji20.png ) and all those killed at the RW.

- Kevan

- Gared

and many more

I would argue over Brandon Stark and Jon Snow.  The rrest are fine.

- All the Starks, from Rickard, Brandon to Robb, Cat

- Oberyn

- all the innocents, Elia, Rhaenys, the smallfolk, etc.

- Smalljon, Dacey(I just wanted a dance[emoji20] ) and all those killed at the RW.

- Kevan

- Gared

and many more

Eh while I liked Kevan I'd say he deserved death. Not at that time, since he was actually doing some good, but he was an active participant in Tywins council of war criminals.

Eh while I liked Kevan I'd say he deserved death. Not at that time, since he was actually doing some good, but he was an active participant in Tywins council of war criminals.

Kevan helped Tywin massacre The Reyne's of Castamere. I don't care how rebellious they were, purposely killing civilians and children is always evil and Tywin's spending eternity in The Seven Hells for his crimes. 

I second all the ones previously mentioned and I'll throw Brienne in there. Mostly everyone seems to have treated her horribly just because she isn't pretty or small and dainty. It's unfair because she's one of the truly GOOD people in the book. I felt really sad for her when she was thinking about her past.

Archived