S6 deaths

LordImp

So who will be the next to leave the show? 

Im thinking this will die:

Tommen - im sure he's time is over soon

Ramsay - Most likely he dies during the battle of Winterfell

Tormund- i think he dies during the battle too , maybe killed by Ramsay

Pod- I think he also will fall during the battle 

Ellaria- I hope so 

Grey Worm- i think he's out soon

Kevan- Killed by Varys 

Pycelle- Killed by Varys

Alliser Thorne- Jon will get his revenge

Olly- i think Jon kills him

Balon- Euron is coming so that means Balon is out

Maybe:

Cersei- i have know idea what happends in KL next , so Cersei may die

Margaery- Same as above

Loras- Same as above 

Olenna- Well she's old and might go out in her plotting against Cersei

High sparrow- Maybe Cersei gets her revenge ? 

The mountain- If Cleganebowl happens

Randyll- It depends on where his story goes , if he fights Euron i think he dies

Any more to add? 

This is the list of characters that I think will meet The Stranger next season:

Tommen - "Gold will be their shrouds..."

Roose- Ramsay will kill him

Fat Walda- Ramsay will kill him, along with baby Bolton

Ramsay - Killed in the Snowbowl. Euron is ready to take over his role as the new psycho bad guy.

Tormund- Dies in the Snowbowl.

Rickon- Dies in the Snowbowl.

Edd- Dies in the Snowbowl (sadly)

Loras Tyrell- Cersei's revenge

Septa Unella- The Mountain will snap her neck

High Sparrow- The Mountain will smash his head

Ellaria- Nobody will miss her.

Kevan- Killed by Varys.

Pycelle- Killed by Varys.

Alliser Thorne- The White Walkers will kill him, Castle Black fall this Season (IMHO).

Balon- will feast with the Drowned God soon.

Walder Frey - This one I'm not so sure, but we know that he is back this season and Arya is in the Riverlands in the last episodes, so...

Tommen - im sure he's time is over soon   definitely a goner

Ramsay - Most likely he dies during the battle of Winterfell    I think he'll survive but I hope he will be fed to Thenns

Tormund- i think he dies during the battle too , maybe killed by Ramsay    probably a goner, though I'm not convinced it will be Ramsay

Pod- I think he also will fall during the battle    I think he will die trying to help Brienne fight off Bolton men, not necessarily in battle

Ellaria- I hope so     probably a goner... Doran is going to need to keep up appearances, pretending he is loyal to the throne

Grey Worm- i think he's out soon     Unsullied=completely ineffective for urban warfare so yeah, probably a goner

Kevan- Killed by Varys    I think he's gotta go but if Varys stays in mereen it will be a Tyrell or Littlefinger spy

Pycelle- Killed by Varys     same as Kevan

Alliser Thorne- Jon will get his revenge     i think the WW will take him out

Olly- i think Jon kills him     hopefully eaten by Thenns

Balon- Euron is coming so that means Balon is out     definitely a goner

Maybe:

Cersei- i have know idea what happends in KL next , so Cersei may die     she's not going to be end game, but may survive the season

Margaery- Same as above     I think she's going to make it... my guess is she's pregnant

Loras- Same as above      I think he might also make it... remember the Tyrells are "Growing Strong"

Olenna- Well she's old and might go out in her plotting against Cersei     definitely a goner

High sparrow- Maybe Cersei gets her revenge ?    definitely a goner

The mountain- If Cleganebowl happens     depends on Cersei... he won't die if she doesn't

Randyll- It depends on where his story goes , if he fights Euron i think he dies     I can't even fathom a guess

Any more to add? 

others i think will probably die are Roose, Walda, Walder, the Waif, Wun Wun, Osha

my maybe's are Jorah, Rickon, Missandei, Doran

I think Ramsay is a lock to die this upcoming season, Roose as well. I think the Boltons are hopping on their last leg. And a certain northern bastard is about to cut it off ;) And I think Varys is gonna have a field day with Kings Landing. Tommen and Loras aren't safe either imo.

others i think will probably die are Roose, Walda, Walder, the Waif, Wun Wun, Osha

my maybe's are Jorah, Rickon, Missandei, Doran

I think Roose might survive. He's cunning and i wont be surprised if he leaves all the shit to Ramsay and escape. And i also think he is up to something more . Walda could very well die , Maybe Ramsay kills her or Roose does it himself. 

I agree that the Waif is a goner , probably killed by Arya when she escapes. 

The possibility of Wun Wun dying is big. 

Dont think Osha will leave right yet. Doran i think survives a little bit longer , i think he will be alive when Dany comes. I think Jorah will make it to Westeros and then die. Im 90% sure Rickon does not die i think he will end up as King in the North at the end of the show. 

Walder might die , but i think they will delay he's death to next season so Arya can take part in his death. Unless Arya comes back to Westeros early season and they do Red wedding 2.0 late season.

I wonder if Mace Tyrell might die. I think there will be a showdown between Cersei , Tyrell and the Faith and Mace might be a victim. 

Trystane may also be a possibility , maybe Cersei kills him and triggers a eventual Dornish attack on KL. I doubt it tho. 

Robin Arryn? Could be that Littlefinger kills him , but Robin is important for LF. Without Robin   LF has no claim to the Vale. Maybe he kills a Vale Lord instead , Yohn Royce maybe. 

And i think there is a huge possibilty that Smalljon Umber dies or at least some of Northern lords added to this season. 

I think Ramsay is a lock to die this upcoming season, Roose as well. I think the Boltons are hopping on their last leg. And a certain northern bastard is about to cut it off ;) And I think Varys is gonna have a field day with Kings Landing. Tommen and Loras aren't safe either imo.

I actually starts to wonder if Varys will kill Tommen too. Tommen is the only thing that holds Lannister and Tyrell together. And if Tommen makes Margaery pregnant , then Varys will have the risk that Tyrell will fight for Tommens kid instead of joining Dany when she comes. But who knows? The Tyrells will might be gone when Dany lands. 

After the spoilers here is my prediction:

Tommen - this looks almost certain despite no out right spoilers.

Roose/Fat Walda - it's very quiet  for the story and I believe Ramsay will kill them

Ramsey - I don't see him winning the big battle in the North and he has to fall now for the story to progress.

Thorne - with the latest leak I am leaning to him becoming the next Lord Commander but either Jon kills him or the White Walkers do as the wall falls.

Olly - surely suffers the same fate as Thorne.

The Waif - Killed by Arya.

Mel - I think she may well go either saving Jon or during the battle.

Tormund - I like his character but he's an obvious candidate for burning by Ramsey.

Rickon - Well a Stark is going to die and he's the obvious one.

Jorah - The Greyscale should do it.

Missandei - no reason other than she's a useless character in my eyes and we need a death in Meereen before Dany arrives back towards the end of the season.

Lancel - death by combat trial I'd suggest.

Roose/Fat Walda - it's very quiet  for the story and I believe Ramsay will kill them

Ramsey - I don't see him winning the big battle in the North and he has to fall now for the story to progress.

Thorne - with the latest leak I am leaning to him becoming the next Lord Commander but either Jon kills him or the White Walkers do as the wall falls.

Tormund - I like his character but he's an obvious candidate for burning by Ramsey.

Missandei - no reason other than she's a useless character in my eyes and we need a death in Meereen before Dany arrives back towards the end of the season.

The only thing about is that Mel said to Arya that they will meet again. But of course we cant trust Mels visions. Maybe the took Arya for being Sansa? And i think Mel and Sans will meet.  Anyway i dont think Mel dies. 

Can we trust the rumors about a Stark death? The reason i dont think Rickon dies is because they brought him back for this season , and it will be kind of wasting time to bring Rickon back just to kill him. 

I hope your right about Missandei. She is useless and i hate her love story with Grey Worm. Dont understand why they use time on their  relationship . Never liked Miss and Grey Worm , hope they both die. 

Going from the north to south then swinging to the East....

post FTW

Thorn, Oli and Edd... Along with other watchers.

Winterfell

Roose and Fat Walder (+baby Bolton) one of the Northern Lords

snowball

Rickon, (maybe Shaggy Dog) Tormund, loads of northerners.

The Twins

Walder Frey

Riverland

no major player - or anyone really

Kings Landin

Tommin, Lanncel (in the trail v UnMountin)

Oldtown

Loads of defending soldiers (and a few Greyjoy troops)

Iron Islands

Belon Greyjoy

Dorne

Ellaria

Essos

Loads or Harpy and Unsullied. A few dissenting Dothraki Kharls. The Whiff

50/50 here. There is one good simply reason to kill her. She might be walking and talking resurrection option everytime Jon is in trouble and in fact sacrifice might be necesarry, but that is not a sure thing. As we saw with Beric...sacrifice is not needed or Cat in the books. Kiss of the life is another optino, but it really depends on how they want to do it. They might as well sacrifice Ghost if Jon's mind is trapped there.

It wouldn't be exactly a smartest decision if Wildlings will play any significant role in Jon's arc and they probably would like Dothraki with Dany. Wun Wun might leader after him or die too.

We don't know that and can we just stop putting out there like a fact.

I would bet more on Daario.

You mean Loras.

Besides this.

One Tyrell will be gone at least.

Some Khals from Dany's storyline during their meeting.

Pycelle and Kevan.

Direwolf maybe.

Edd but we can count him on with NW.

Maybe Balon or Yara.

The only thing about is that Mel said to Arya that they will meet again. But of course we cant trust Mels visions. Maybe the took Arya for being Sansa? And i think Mel and Sans will meet.  Anyway i dont think Mel dies. 

Can we trust the rumors about a Stark death? The reason i dont think Rickon dies is because they brought him back for this season , and it will be kind of wasting time to bring Rickon back just to kill him. 

I hope your right about Missandei. She is useless and i hate her love story with Grey Worm. Dont understand why they use time on their  relationship . Never liked Miss and Grey Worm , hope they both die. 

They brought Myrcella back (and recasted her) only to kill her after two scenes. 

Pod- I think he also will fall during the battle

Alliser Thorne- Jon will get his revenge

Olly- i think Jon kills him

Balon- Euron is coming so that means Balon is out

I just can't see Jon killing a young boy. No matter how much I hate Olly, but this wouldn't be a good idea.

Thorne getting killed by WW or as the Wall will fall down to realize how oblivious they were towards this threat.

Kevan or Pycelle might be killed by Mountain instead of crossbow lesson from Varys.

Pod is not in the battle. If you mean the North and Boltons vs Starks.

• 2 weeks later...

Tommen : According to the prophecy and also for more chaos to ensure on the succession of the Iron Throne. 

Ramsay: He may be scared to lose his position and try to kill his unborn stepbrother and Roose Bolton's wife. This may cause Roose to go crazy killing Ramsay in the process. 

Roose Bolton: May get killed by Jon Snow if he fights him.

Cersei: May get killed by 'little brother'.

Theon: May die saving Sansa. 

Melisandre: May get killed by Davos after he thinks that she's the reason for the death of the entire Baratheon family. She may accept her death as she has seen the Prince that was promised in the form of Jon Snow and think that her duty is done.

Kevan and Pycelle: May die resulting in the small committee go even more small.

My votes for likely deaths (with possibles and unlikely candidates below that);

King's Landing

Kevan and Pycelle by Varys

High Sparrow, Septa Unella and Lancell by FrankenMountain under Cersei's orders.

Lady Olena by (ironically) natural causes.

Possible: Tommen (might be weak enough that Varys won't need to kill him for Dany to step in... a surrender/abdication would be smoother), Margery (only if she's pregnant and Varys wants a complete sweep of all contenders) and/or Loras (by the order of the High Sparrow if at all, but more likely to be freed and want revenge on the Lannisters/Cersei... particularly if something happens to Margery).

Unlikely: Cersei (she's not dropping until FrankenMountain does) and FrankenMountain (because I don't think he'll fall to anyone other than Sandor and he's not close enough to King's Landing this season from what we know), Qyburn (because Dr. Frankenstein needs to live to see his creation fall).

The North

Roose, Fat Walda (and child) and a lot of nameless others by Ramsey.

Ramsey by Jon Snow (while Sansa and Littlefinger watch)

Alliser Thorne, Olly, Dolorous Edd and the rest of the Night's Watch when the Wall falls at the end of the season.

Wun Wun by battle wounds from Snowbowl (because CGI is expensive).

Rickon by either Ramsey or Littlefinger directed hit squad (because it throws Northern succession into chaos between a tree, a bastard and a girl... and because if they set it up that via Jon that Starks default warg their direwolves when they die then Rickon could live on in the body of Shaggy Dog... which based on the books he might actually prefer anyway).

Bloodraven by sacrifice (he hopes to pass on his power to Bran and that probably requires his own death to complete).

One or more Northern Lords and a boatload of extras at Snowbowl.

Possible: Tormund (depends on how big a role the Wildlings will play going forward... he's a convenient voice for that faction, but if they're nearly wiped out then he might be killed too with Davos taking over as Jon's right hand man) and/or Melisandre (depends on how Jon's resurrection plays out... but I really think Davos needs to be the one to do her in), Osha (her story is linked sufficiently to Rickon's that she might die trying to save him), Meera Reed and/or Hodor (unless Bran eventually gives up being a tree and needs them to escape, they've got no plot purpose and no real way home past an army of the dead).

Essos

The Waif by Arya as she reclaims her identity.

Grey Worm OR Missy (but not both) by the Harpies (slightly more tragic if its Missy while Grey Worm actually survives the loss of most of the Unsullied and his love interest).

The Harpies and most of Mereen by dragon fire and a Dothraki horde under Dany's more ruthless command.

Possible: Jorah (I think he'll be close to done in by Greyscale by the end of the year, but will live to make it to Westeros... if he gets cured of Greyscale I think he survives the series even though Dany is likely NOT to) and/or Dario (if they need to open Dany up for another love interest).

Elsewhere

Balon and Yara Greyjoy by new Big Bad Euron (who I think will be a composite with Victarion).

Ellaria by Doran for murdering Myrcella and wrecking his plans.

Walder Frey by Arya Stark (if she gets back soon enough).

Possible: Trystane (if they're merging fAegon with Dany's story then he could fill in Arianne's role... if not then he's superfluous and could end up dead quite easily).

Unlikely: Doran (because he probably needs to be alive to unite with Dany when she arrives... but if she goes full on conqueror and hitches a ride with the Greyjoys and a Dothraki horde his schemes could amount to nothing with an ignominious death) and/or Pod (just don't see him dying... he's like Samwise in LotR and works well as a sounding board for other characters).

I won't even spec about any new characters since we don't know what role they'll take... a fair chunk will end up dead though.

Safe

I think only the following characters are definitely safe this season;

Jon, Sansa, Bran, Arya, Theon, Euron, Sam, Gilly, Davos, Littlefinger, Dany, Tyrion, Varys, Jamie. ETA: and Sandor, can't forget Sandor.

My votes for likely deaths (with possibles and unlikely candidates below that);

King's Landing

Kevan and Pycelle by Varys

High Sparrow, Septa Unella and Lancell by FrankenMountain under Cersei's orders.

Lady Olena by (ironically) natural causes.

Possible: Tommen (might be weak enough that Varys won't need to kill him for Dany to step in... a surrender/abdication would be smoother), Margery (only if she's pregnant and Varys wants a complete sweep of all contenders) and/or Loras (by the order of the High Sparrow if at all, but more likely to be freed and want revenge on the Lannisters/Cersei... particularly if something happens to Margery).

Unlikely: Cersei (she's not dropping until FrankenMountain does) and FrankenMountain (because I don't think he'll fall to anyone other than Sandor and he's not close enough to King's Landing this season from what we know), Qyburn (because Dr. Frankenstein needs to live to see his creation fall).

The North

Roose, Fat Walda (and child) and a lot of nameless others by Ramsey.

Ramsey by Jon Snow (while Sansa and Littlefinger watch)

Alliser Thorne, Olly, Dolorous Edd and the rest of the Night's Watch when the Wall falls at the end of the season.

Wun Wun by battle wounds from Snowbowl (because CGI is expensive).

Rickon by either Ramsey or Littlefinger directed hit squad (because it throws Northern succession into chaos between a tree, a bastard and a girl... and because if they set it up that via Jon that Starks default warg their direwolves when they die then Rickon could live on in the body of Shaggy Dog... which based on the books he might actually prefer anyway).

Bloodraven by sacrifice (he hopes to pass on his power to Bran and that probably requires his own death to complete).

One or more Northern Lords and a boatload of extras at Snowbowl.

Possible: Tormund (depends on how big a role the Wildlings will play going forward... he's a convenient voice for that faction, but if they're nearly wiped out then he might be killed too with Davos taking over as Jon's right hand man) and/or Melisandre (depends on how Jon's resurrection plays out... but I really think Davos needs to be the one to do her in), Osha (her story is linked sufficiently to Rickon's that she might die trying to save him), Meera Reed and/or Hodor (unless Bran eventually gives up being a tree and needs them to escape, they've got no plot purpose and no real way home past an army of the dead).

Essos

The Waif by Arya as she reclaims her identity.

Grey Worm OR Missy (but not both) by the Harpies (slightly more tragic if its Missy while Grey Worm actually survives the loss of most of the Unsullied and his love interest).

The Harpies and most of Mereen by dragon fire and a Dothraki horde under Dany's more ruthless command.

Possible: Jorah (I think he'll be close to done in by Greyscale by the end of the year, but will live to make it to Westeros... if he gets cured of Greyscale I think he survives the series even though Dany is likely NOT to) and/or Dario (if they need to open Dany up for another love interest).

Elsewhere

Balon and Yara Greyjoy by new Big Bad Euron (who I think will be a composite with Victarion).

Ellaria by Doran for murdering Myrcella and wrecking his plans.

Walder Frey by Arya Stark (if she gets back soon enough).

Possible: Trystane (if they're merging fAegon with Dany's story then he could fill in Arianne's role... if not then he's superfluous and could end up dead quite easily).

Unlikely: Doran (because he probably needs to be alive to unite with Dany when she arrives... but if she goes full on conqueror and hitches a ride with the Greyjoys and a Dothraki horde his schemes could amount to nothing with an ignominious death) and/or Pod (just don't see him dying... he's like Samwise in LotR and works well as a sounding board for other characters).

I won't even spec about any new characters since we don't know what role they'll take... a fair chunk will end up dead though.

Safe

I think only the following characters are definitely safe this season;

Jon, Sansa, Bran, Arya, Theon, Euron, Sam, Gilly, Davos, Littlefinger, Dany, Tyrion, Varys, Jamie. ETA: and Sandor, can't forget Sandor.

I want to believe that they will not kill Meera now. She must have some purpose, or they would have killed her along with her brother.

I want to believe that they will not kill Meera now. She must have some purpose, or they would have killed her along with her brother.

Well, she might have a purpose, along with Hodor... it just may not be a purpose you like. I've read various twisted spec that Bran will continue to skinchange into Hodor and because skinchanging involves feeling all the emotions and drives of the body and that (from the books) Hodor is a bit sex-obsessed that while in Hodor because of those drives he'll end up raping and accidentally killing Meera and thus cementing his role as a villain.

That's not necessarily my theory though. Mine is that something will be revealed to Bran that turns him from his course of becoming a Greenseer (likely some critical information that could change the course of the coming war) and needs to escape rather than become a tree... which will require Hodor and Meera to free him and drag his butt back south of the wall.

The fact that the first theory is "possible" is why I listed them as possible deaths. It depends on where they're going with it.

Well, she might have a purpose, along with Hodor... it just may not be a purpose you like. I've read various twisted spec that Bran will continue to skinchange into Hodor and because skinchanging involves feeling all the emotions and drives of the body and that (from the books) Hodor is a bit sex-obsessed that while in Hodor because of those drives he'll end up raping and accidentally killing Meera and thus cementing his role as a villain.

That's not necessarily my theory though. Mine is that something will be revealed to Bran that turns him from his course of becoming a Greenseer (likely some critical information that could change the course of the coming war) and needs to escape rather than become a tree... which will require Hodor and Meera to free him and drag his butt back south of the wall.

The fact that the first theory is "possible" is why I listed them as possible deaths. It depends on where they're going with it.

That theory about Hodor is so stupid and makes no sense. Like R+L=J+M

That theory about Hodor is so stupid and makes no sense. Like R+L=J+M

I won't argue that. But this is GoT... where taste goes to die in service to tits and gore. Even if its not that particular theory, if Bran isn't leaving the cave/tree then with the prospect of Jojen paste in the books (and Meera was missing in that scene too) I don't think its completely out of the question that Meera might end up dead as part of showing that the Children and Bloodraven aren't actually the benevolent people we're being led to believe they are.

The only way I can think of Meera and Hodor to have a purpose that isn't dying in the narrative is if Bran isn't going to stick around and become a Greenseer (since he'll need help getting back). So regardless I'd still have to list them dying as "possible" since if their only purpose was to get Bran up there and he's forever more going to be a tree then their purpose in the plot is complete. Given their location I don't see them surviving much longer unless Bran is leaving with them.

That's a big call on Jon, Sansa, the Hound and Theon being safe.

• Jon is already officially dead (though by all accounts he's coming back). Hound Similar.
  • Sansa/Theon have both expressed interest in wanting to die, are in the vicinity of the Boltons, and have presumably sustained injuries from that fall.

Not that I predict any of these to die (if anyone does, Theon is most likely) but it seems a real stretch to call them actually safe.

Archived